All reviews great hotel definitely stay here again pool and hot tub clean hotel a great stay complimentary breakfast breakfast area cookies waffles spacious room pleasant staff staying at this hotel pocono area camelback mountain fresh fruit front desk staff convenient location
Reviewed 27 June 2018

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The hotel and rooms were clean, the beds were comfortable and the staff was delightful and very accomadating. I would recommend this hotel for anyone that is in the area of Stroudsburg, PA.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Q2605AGjuliej, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Stroudsburg Bartonsville, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for being our guest at Hampton Inn & Suites Stroudsburg Bartonsville. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. Thank you for mentioning our staff, too. We are beyond lucky for the kindness and effort they offer to our guests.
I am excited to share your review with our team. We are always happy to hear when we have exceeded our guests expectations and when a stay at our hotel has been thoroughly enjoyed. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon!

Wishing you safe travels always.

Regards,

Management and Staff
Hampton Inn & Suites Stroudsburg Bartonsville
Stroudsburg, PA

Reviewed 26 June 2018

All around excellent choice, nice spacious room, hot free breakfast, pleasant staff, very clean hotel, plenty of free parking, close to shopping and dining, 24hr cookies with hot and cold beverage, excellent choice.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Stayed here Memorial Weekend (booked very last minute - about two nights before or a night before) and was lucky that this was not fully booked yet and the value was almost unbelievable - so many positive reviews on TripAdvisor and very affordable.

Location was perfect, close to everything we needed to be near - horseback riding, waterpark, casino, our massage spot, and the downtown area that we visited for an hour or two. It is also located near different shops and fast food places - Ulta, Kay Jewelers, Sonic, Dickey's BBQ Pit, Gamestop, a pet store, and more.

Cleanliness was good. The room was maintained very well, and it seemed recently renovated. My only suggestion is: I did notice that housekeeping did not pay attention to the floor under the bathroom shelf. There was dust, a tiny piece of toilet paper, and an orange M&M. I wanted to see how long it would take housekeeping to notice, and none of it was removed or cleaned throughout my entire stay. The bathroom tile grout on the ground was half white and half black as well, but both of these issues were not a big deal to me. I just kept towels on the ground, but maybe just for future reference for the HK team (I stayed on the top floor). I was impressed that the room smelled clean and fresh the entire stay, even though I had some food laying around. The housekeeping staff were polite, the housekeeping supervisors were present through the stay, which was nice.

Staff was quite friendly. Front desk was good at asking how our room was right after we checked in and came down from our rooms.

The amenities the hotel offers is just fantastic. The pool and hot tub were very nice and clean, and very ADA friendly. The complimentary breakfast was delicious and they offered variety through our three days there. It didn't end too early, unlike some hotels. They even offered a small business center with free printing service. We also took advantage of the flavoured waters (delicious! tasted very quality), teas, and coffee every time we walked out. The in-room amenities were impressive - microwave, minifridge, coffee station, and Neutrogena bathroom amenities.

Overall, I was beyond impressed with this hotel. I swear my boyfriend will never stay in a full-service hotel again. I will definitely suggest Hampton Inns to my friends due to this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We had an excellent experience from check in to check out. Our 2 queen bed room/bathroom was clean and had plenty of outlets (7 in the bedroom space which was more than enough for all our travel electronics). As far as hotels beds are concerned these were one of the best. It had a comfortable pillow top mattress and plenty of pillows. Even though the hotel was completely book, all travelers were quiet and our family slept well.

This hotel is near the expressway but we couldn’t hear it from our room. The pool and hot tub was a good size...nice to relax in after a long day of driving.

The breakfast was plentiful, cheese/egg omelet, sausage, French toast strips, waffles, cereal, fruit, yogurt, pastries, bagels, toast, coffee, tea, cocoa and juice. A lot of options for everyone if you need to eat in the morning!

We would definitely stay here again!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2018

Staff was very accommodating for our destination wedding and the rooms needed for the wedding guests. Helen was very responsive and the staff was great during our stay. The suite was the perfect area for the bridal party to get ready!

1  Thank stephaniemjakaub