Review Highlights
Ziplining

We did the zipline through Christmas lights. We had a wonderful time. The staff is amazing and I... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Maggie S
via mobile
Camp

I went to a camp in this place and I think this is a great place for having fun. This place is for... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Iranmy M
via mobile

All reviews obstacle course zip lining fear of heights awesome experience explained everything bucket list a lot of fun aerial excursion super fun staff was very friendly challenge adventure whole family zip line course nature center flying v canopy tour high ropes
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We had a fantastic time! Our guides were awesome!
My kids are already asking when we can go back
Beautiful and clean facility!!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Yes, a nice place to go to try out zip-lining. I had a good time. It was my first time. They have different levels. So, I would like to go again. Staff was very friendly and put you at ease.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

My son(8), sister & myself visited refreshing mountain to do the elevated obstacle course. The course was great, the staff was fantastic. Andrea was extremely helpful to my son during the difficult obstacles and made our experience awesome. We would definitely recommend refreshing mountain & look forward to returning.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went here for a date. We’re both adventurous and wanted to do something fun and different. The experience was awesome, it was very safe and the staff was friendly and professional. We did the aerial excursion zip line, which was super fun! That tour has a max of 8 people per group, but we lucked out and it was just us two in the group. Highly recommend! We had so much fun :)

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We had a fantastic time! Shaley and Angela were great guides and extremely safe and supportive for those who had a fear of heights! This was our family's first time zip lining, and we had a wonderful time! Very clean facility with a huge tree house and many other activities!