“Ziplining for 13th birthday celebration!!”

Refreshing Mountain
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Stevens
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Refreshing Mountain Retreat and Adventure Center provides Zipline and other Outdoor Adventures, as well as overnight accommodations and conference space for groups to enjoy. Our facilities are clean, restive, and refreshing to enjoy with family and friends. Come create great memories with us.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Baby buggy parking, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

As grandparents, we do something special for our grands 13th birthdays. Our granddaughter chose zip lining & 6 of our family went!! They enjoyed the experience very much!! They all had a fabulous time & said the great tour guides made the zip lining so much fun!!

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"obstacles"
in 46 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a fantastic time! Our guides were awesome!
My kids are already asking when we can go back
Beautiful and clean facility!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Yes, a nice place to go to try out zip-lining. I had a good time. It was my first time. They have different levels. So, I would like to go again. Staff was very friendly and put you at ease.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My son(8), sister & myself visited refreshing mountain to do the elevated obstacle course. The course was great, the staff was fantastic. Andrea was extremely helpful to my son during the difficult obstacles and made our experience awesome. We would definitely recommend refreshing mountain & look forward to returning.

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My boyfriend and I went here for a date. We’re both adventurous and wanted to do something fun and different. The experience was awesome, it was very safe and the staff was friendly and professional. We did the aerial excursion zip line, which was super fun! That tour has a max of 8 people per group, but we lucked out and it was just us two in the group. Highly recommend! We had so much fun :)