“Nice beer flight”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We came here for lunch as it was next to our Holiday Inn Express hotel. The beer sampler is reasonably priced and includes Australian, a local, a seasonal and an IPA. The appetizer crab cakes came with a refreshing take on coleslaw, roughcut and herbal. My husband enjoyed his salad and hearty hefty bowl of clam chowder. We could have had all the warm dark bread and butter we wanted.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

Ordered take out totaling $33.90 on Sat. Feb. 10. Got home and the order was totally wrong. I called back to request a refund since this is not the first time I have had problems here. The " Manager " Corey told me he would see to it and after I called him a second time he told me it had been taken care of. IT WAS NOT!!! I had offered to return the order but he declined. Bad experience again. Never returning.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

Haven't eaten at an Outback for 20+ years and just had a 'hankering' so was going to drive nearly an hour one way for a meal at this one (State College), but after reading all the reviews, I don't think it would be worth the drive. With a 2 hour total drive and a $50 meal for the 2 of us, I thin it would more than likely be a big disappointment.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

My wife and I enjoyed a Friday night dinner there. We took advantage of "Call Ahead" seating for 530pm. Walked right in and were seated immediately. Our server was quite the professional. Was friendly and quite knowledgeable on the menu. Noticed the place was busy but not hectic. We both had the chicken and rib dinner with fries. Also, had a tasty house salad. Service was timely and the entres arrives hot and tasty. The honey wheat loaf of bread was excellent and was still warm from the kitchen. The booney merlot hit the spot. Very pleased with our experience.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

This is a great Outback! The service was phenomenal and the food was a good as could be. We have always been fans of Outback but have recently had some bad experiences in other locations. What a pleasure to go to an Outback that proved to be excellent in all categories. I had to peppered Sears tuna appetizer and a baked potato and both were excellent. Our server, Kaci, was pleasant, efficient and attentive....nearly bout perfect! My wife had grilled salmon and seasonal veggies plus a baked potato. She loved her meal too!!!