All reviews front desk room was clean hotel restaurant fitness center hot tub nice hotel housekeeping staff would stay here again first floor business center free shuttle other hotels football weekend easy access in town beaver stadium plenty of parking
Reviewed 15 March 2018

The cleanest room I've been in a long time. The staff was so friendly I will never stay anywhere else now when I go to State College the pool was awesome. I would eat off the bathroom floor it was so clean I cannot believe how clean it was.

Stayed: March 2018
growell, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn State College, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Dear vickij44266,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I was pleased to learn you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate your kind comments on our staff and facilities. We will look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Stayed here 1 night for business. The reason this hotel is getting 3 stars instead of 2 is because of the friendly and helpful staff. The also have free wifi and parking which is a plus.The room themselves were very disappointing. Bare bones, which is fine, but the beds were extremely poorly made and not comfortable. The sheets were not only put on inside out, they had tags sticking out and felt like sandpaper. The bathroom was fairly clean but was not up to the standard i think about for Hilton normally. Overall, not bad for one night but I was definitely disappointed.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
growell, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn State College, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Dear Mary D,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We certainly appreciate your kind comments on our friendly and helpful staff. I was concerned to hear you were not 100% satisfied with your room accommodations. Last year we completely renovated all our guestrooms including new furniture and bedding. we appreciate your comments and hope you will give us another try on your next visit to State College.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

Skip breakfast! Trust me! Not worth $15.00 . My eggs were green and the sausage was burned and hard. No bacon, what breakfast buffet doesn’t have bacon?Arrived tired and desk clerk had no clue. He couldn’t find me in the computer. Did not have my room ready. I found a box of condoms in my trash which made me not want to sleep in the bed. The shower never warmed up, I had to take to freezing cold showers. The body soap was oily and greasy, I couldn’t wash it off. Which made me stay in a cold shower longer! My DVD player’s remote never worked.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
growell, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn State College, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear mgalindo03,

Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay with us. I was very disappointed that you were not satisfied with your stay. We do not have bacon available on our buffet and our signage and server should have let you know it is available on request. I will review the deficiencies in your room with our staff to insure this does not occur again. Our goal is to provide 100% satisfaction to all our guests. Clearly, we let you down in this instance. We value you as a guest and hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you. Please feel free to contact me directly and I would be pleased to handle your arrangements.l

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

My wife stayed here while I was in Mount Nittany hospital for four days, they took such good care of her, staff excellent,. Room very clean, would recommend this hotel to all in State College area, thanks

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear caddy357,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was very pleased to hear you enjoyed our staff services and facilities. We appreciate your loyalty and will look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

Enjoyed our brief overnite stay, Front desk staff very courteous, rooms very clean, comfortable beds, plenty of parking but some may require a little walking., Business center,free internet, coffee maker in each room.comfortable stay.. A little disappoint no free breakfast, only paid restaurant on location.. easy access to university

Room Tip: Ask at front desk
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
growell, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn State College, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Dear tinkerman33,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was very pleased to learn you enjoyed your visit with us. Our goal is to provide 100% satisfaction to all our guests and we appreciate your kind comments on our staff, facilities and location. We will look forward to your next visit with us.