“yummy”

Kings Family Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Kings Family Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 71 Restaurants in Somerset
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

this place is a nice comfy place to eat , good food , good prices , friendly staff . no complaints here . all and all good .

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We were in town visiting family, and chose to eat here due to reviews on TripAdvisor. It was nothing like I expected. It’s much more of a diner with ok food. I was underwhelmed.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Four of us ate a late lunch. I have specific allergy challenges that most restaurants can easily handle. When my server understood it, the manager jumped into action and they took my order off the menu and made it very safe for me. I appreciate very much her attention to the details since cross-contamination is often a problem for me at public places. Thank you for caring!

1  Thank Pk924
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Nice large restaurant. Booths in in front and another section with more booths and a meeting room. Have had many meetings there. Good all round restaurant. Love their breakfast!

Reviewed 9 December 2017

A nice place to eat. Breakfast is their specialty, but lunch and dinner are just as good. The service is a little slow, but food is good. Big portions at reasonable prices. The fish sandwich is huge, tasty and comes with fries. It is clean. If you are hungry and have a little time you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank robertmZ6713BW