“Excellent”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 July 2021 via mobile

Six of us went here on a Thursday night, we had a 6:30 reservation and it was good that we did. The place was really busy. Not only the dining room but the bar area also. It was been three years since my last visit here. It wouldn’t be another three years before we return. Our waitress was friendly and pleasant. As a matter of fact everyone on the staff that we had contact with was pleasant. We started with drinks and a little time to study the menu. Two of us started with the mushroom garlic soup. It was a wonderful thick soup. For entrees two of us got Ahi Tuna Steak, three of the group got Shrimp and Scallops and I got the Pork Tenderloin. Everyone enjoyed their meals. They came to the table hot , tasty and plentiful. No one had room for dessert. I myself can’t wait till I get back to this area again for my next visit.

Date of visit: July 2021
1  Thank RonO446
Write a reviewReviews (288)

Reviewed 28 February 2021

We had a couple nights in Milford at the end of October, 2020 and landed at Peter's for dinner upon the recommendation of our innkeeper at the B&B. It was excellent and worthy of a review four months later so I have a record of it for the next time we're in the area. And of course I also want to compliment the chef, owner, and waitstaff! My husband is STILL talking about the stroganoff which led me to hunt through our October receipts to find the name of this place...a good reason to charge! He is now going through recipes in hopes of recreating that meal at home (good luck!). My tuna along with a shared caesar salad was equally impressive! We requested outdoor seating and were pleased to have a warm and cozy spot in the large tent behind the restaurant. Our competent/efficient servers were always on the move between the tent and the kitchen never missing a beat. A most memorable dining experience after a fun day of chasing waterfalls!

Reviewed 15 November 2020 via mobile

I called and spoke to Peter a few days (Thursday) in advance to reserve an igloo as an engagement celebration. When we got there(Sunday-because this was the next available day for an igloo), they had our reservation but not for an igloo. Because this was for a celebration, this greatly upset me as it was a surprise. We were offered a table in the Zen room. Food was very good but we were already had a bad taste in our mouth. The host did offer us his apologies at the beginning but that was it. I called twice to make sure I had an igloo and although the filet mignon and chocolate lava cake were delicious, I think our overall experience may deter us from dining here again.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 8 November 2020 via mobile

Service was amazing Food excellent. We had enough to take home for another meal.
You did not worry about Covid everything was spotless they went above and beyond!

Reviewed 1 November 2020

We enjoyed the amazing food at Peter's, as usual. :)
During the pandemic we were reluctant to dine out, however, we felt very safe at Peters. They provided us with plexiglass surroundings and all of the silverware and glasses were wrapped for your safety. All staff members wore gloves and masks properly. A perfect evening!