Reviews (6 656)
1 114
2 672
1 936
1 114
All reviewswater parkmagic questall ageswave pooldance partybunk bedsmagiquest gamekids lovefamily suitedinner buffetpizza placelife guardsa lot of funkids runningyear oldsmini golfbathing suits
372 - 377 of 6 656 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Not a big park and not a lot to do but it’s nice. The outside pool is nice and clean. The food is not the greatest and overpriced. If I go back I will eat on the outside. Staff are very nice and friendly.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

The waterpark is starting to show wear and tear. We were disappointed the larger pool basketball area was under repair, and there was no notice posted on the website or via any other medium. It's a nice outing for younger kids, but the pricing is still steep for a 1 night stay.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Great Wolf Lodge is a fun as Safe place for kids of all ages!! My kids loved being able to enjoy different rides, and I was comfortable letting them explore the water park without me having to go on every ride with them. With three kids, it is difficult to have your eye on everyone and be in different places at once. The Great Wolf environment is safe and secure for kids with lifeguards everywhere.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

We had a wonderful time at Great Wolf Lodge for spring break (mar/apr). We had 4 adults and 1 child in one room, which made it more affordable for us. There was enough room, but we could really have used more hooks, particularly in the bathroom for wet bathing suits and towels. It is wonderfully designed for children and my 5 year old son loved it. The water park is fun for adults and there's still so much to do for young children. In my opinion, the food at the lodge is not that great and its just too expensive. The only good thing was the pizza. There are many restaurants available in a short drive. I also experienced a really disrespectful/ rude staff/server at the ice cream place. It is most definitely NOT Disney in that regard, and I felt that customer service was sometimes lacking. Other than that, it was designed for children and there's tons to do. My son can't wait to go back.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Loved this Hotel, the rooms were adorable, the kids slept in their own cabin and loved it. the waterpark was great!Lots of rides and fun! Arcade room was also a highlight. Staff was very friendly. perfect for kids!