“Good Food - A Bit Expensive”
Review of Beijing

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Beijing
Ranked #15 of 20 Restaurants in Plymouth
Reviewed 8 July 2017

Not bad for a Chinese rest. Will eat there again.. Clean and personal ppl. But would be nice if they spoke better English.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

Tried these guys out once out of curiosity, I mean don't get me wrong chinese take out is garbage, but that's what makes it great. I really just did not enjoy their food at all.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

Food was okay. Mostly takeout, typical Chinese place. I would recommend looking for another place that has more flavor to food. It's ran by husband and wife. They don't know how to do math and there's a charge for using cards.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 6 April 2016

This place is a block from my house so I admit I have given them way to many chances. I literally got sick from their general tso on my most recent visit. I'm not familiar with the standard practices of most Asian restaurants but when I saw them pull out a 5 gallon bucket filled with batter and chicken pieces from under the counter I was concerned to say the least. I must have said the last 5 times now that I am never going back. And now that I have literally gotten sick the last 2 visits I'm really done.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 5 January 2016 via mobile

I began eating my food and everything was fine then half way through my food i found a hair. (eww) wont go back.

Date of visit: December 2015