Comfort Inn(West Mifflin)
Hampton.com
US$103
US$120
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

US$77
US$117
HIExpress.com
US$149
US$120
CrownePlaza.com
US$130
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 October 2017

Clean quiet room. Flat screen TV , refrigerator . and microwave No Shampoo, no coffee, small towels, no blanket on bed, just sheets and bedspread . Asked office for more towels and toilet paper and was told housekeeping is closed for the day. Questionable guest looked like he was high on drugs. Not for women staying alone.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 January 2016

This is my third time staying here and my stay here is always satisfying. The rooms are always clean, this time they updated the room by repainting it which gave it a modern look, the TV and wifi was great, and the clerk and room service was as always accommodating. I would recommend this motel to anybody looking for a clean, affordable, quiet place to stay in this area.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank Joe S
Reviewed 6 May 2015

DONT stay at this Motel! Your credit card WILL be charged if you don't cancel BEFORE 7 day stay.
We tried to cancel 4 days before arriving and was told that the credit card would be charged because they need at least 7 days to cancel.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lisa D
Reviewed 19 February 2015

I recently stayed here for a week with my wife about a week ago while in town visiting family who live nearby in the Pittsburgh area. The staff was very accommodating and we received room service everyday. They made sure our room was clean throughout our entire stay. The rooms overall are fantastic for the price that we payed. There was great wifi in the room and the internet had no problems, TV's were flat screen as advertised and seemed pretty new. My wife was a fan of the beautiful bathrooms and after complimenting on them to the front desk clerk she had said they were just recently remodeled! The landscaping in the middle of the motel was very flattering you could tell the staff worked hard to keep the place clean, and up to date. Upon staying here with my wife we decided that this was a great place for the price, service, and accommodations offered in the Pittsburgh area!

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
10  Thank Joe S
Reviewed 10 December 2014

Due to a last minute change of plans, I needed a room for an unexpected overnight stay while in the Pleasant Hills area. I had driven past the South Hills Motel on several occasions in the past and decided to give it a try. It is an old style motel, but the rooms appear to have been recently renovated. I found my room to be a decent size, clean, and comfortable. The amenities are sparse, but the room did have a mini-refrigerator and a relatively new flat screen TV. WiFi was available, but I did not use it so I can't comment on its effectiveness. Overall, everything was clean, comfortable, and quiet, which is really all that is needed for an unexpected overnight stay.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo