US$180
US$163
Omni William Penn Hotel(Pittsburgh)
US$200
US$193
US$238
US$227
  • Bar/Lounge
Candlewood Suites - Pittsburgh Airport(Pittsburgh)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$77
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

Red Roof PLUS+ Pittsburgh South Airport(Pittsburgh)(Great Value!)
US$61
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$68/night.

The Allegheny Inn(Pittsburgh)
US$341
US$287
All reviewsevening receptiontop flooroffice buildinggreat hotelomelette stationhistoric buildingacross the streetthe upper floorsmade to order omeletswithin walking distancecomplimentary breakfastmellon squaretwo room suitevalet parkingpittsburgh downtownpnc parkmarket square
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We were in town for a weekend and very much looking forward to our stay at this building. We chose it for its reviews, location, and amenities. Drinks on the high floor lobby was very enjoyable and it's a stylish facility.

Our room was on a high floor and very nicely updated. We enjoyed out partial view of the south bank of the city. However updated the room was, there were a few big issues that annoyed us - the thermostat couldn't be set below 68 and the room was very warm. We woke up Sunday morning and it was 80 degrees on our room. It made it very hard to get a restful sleep. Outside of that, the shower seemed like a chinsy remodel - the fixture was loose and the door scraped and squeaked loudly.

Sunday morning I went to breakfast and it was, simply put, a sh*t show. Huge lines, most food out, most soft drinks out. I ended up having a very disappointing breakfast and no coffee. I understand the morning rush, but there must be something done to make a better experience here.

It was a nice hotel, I might stay there again, but the valet - only, bad breakfast, and hot room were a bummer.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
CarolDarabant, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Pittsburgh Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear ODM84,
Thank you for sharing your recent experience at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Pittsburgh Downtown. Your willingness to share your thoughts is appreciated and I apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay.
The Embassy Suites by Hilton Pittsburgh Downtown is committed to providing our guests with the highest quality services and facilities. Although we have taken immediate actions to correct these issues, we sincerely regret we fell short of our goal in this instance. Your comments are important to the success of our hotel, as we rely on you, our guest, to tell us how we are doing and how we can better meet your needs. Please call me direct at 412-930-0620 if you would like to discuss this further.
I hope you will allow us the opportunity to serve you in the future.
Carol Darabant

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have both good and bad things to say about this hotel. I do some occasional traveling for business and leisure here and abroad sometimes with my family of 6 with 4 young children included - silver status to both Hilton and Marriott rewards program. Would have preferred a much better self parking facility with in and out privileges. We arrived late Friday night June 22nd after driving from NYC. The front desk person named Jessica sounded very rude and not at all friendly responding to our questions regarding parking and query if it was still possible to change or use my rewards points to pay for the room. She did not even bother to give reminder about the free breakfast and other good things about the hotel like the pool (one reason why I chose the hotel at the last minute). Breakfast was available until 10:30 on Saturdays which was good since we all woke up late and came down at 10. Unfortunately some of the food items were gone and not replenished. Cooked to order omelette was good but certainly would have been better if was quicker. She was at least nice and friendly however 30 minutes to wait in line until getting the omelette was frustrating. I would give credit and thanks to the person/server who took the initiative and gave ice packs to my 3 and 5 year old daughters after they bumped their heads together.
From a physician and Lt Col, USAF

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
1  Thank L7134ZLraulm
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was traveling for business attending a conference being held at another nearby hotel closer to the river, but I am so glad I stayed at here. This hotel was nicer than the more expensive conference location and offered a government rate. The hotel is in what looked like a former bank building that retains its historic art-deco charm outside and on the first floor. As you enter the building there is a sign that the lobby is on the 25th floor, where we found an easy check-in process and helpful staff. Rooms were quiet and clean, and the beds and pillows comfortable. The free breakfast was also better than average, including a make-to-order omelet bar. I used room-service one of the three nights I stayed, it was prompt and delicious. The location was convenient, and I felt safe walking to and from the conference hotel and other nearby places, such as restaurants in Market Square, Fort Pitt, and the Duquesne Incline. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I traveled to Pittsburgh for a conference. I am a public servant. Jessica "assisted" me upon my arrival to the hotel. I had traveled from the west coast and was completely exhausted when I finally made it to the hotel. Jessica asked me to slide my card. I was under the impression that my boss had already paid for the cost of the hotel so I asked if I was swiping my card for incidentals. Jessica looked at me said, "No, it is for the cost of the entire stay." I was mortified because I did not have enough money to cover the cost of the hotel and was terrified that I wouldn't have a place to stay. Instead of being proactive and problem-solving on my behalf, as any good customer service agent would do, Jessica looked at me with disdain and simply stated, "It isn't paid for." I then called my boss who was happy to provide his credit card over the phone to cover the cost of my stay. However, Jessica looked at me said that she could not accept the payment over the phone. I asked her how we could resolve the situation and she replied that my boss would need to fill out a credit card payment authorization form. WHY DIDN'T JESSICA OFFER THIS OPTION TO RESOLVE THE SITUATION IN THE FIRST PLACE!?! Needless to say, my boss filled out the form and I was able to make it to my room over a half an hour later. Jessica should not work in customer service and Embassy Suites should be ashamed that it employs individuals that do not treat all of their customers with respect. I felt belittled and small.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Perfect location. You take the subway to the game. Only two stops but it's free.Good if you're running late. Otherwise walk and take the walking bridge to the game. The layout
is beautiful.There's a river walk and many good restaurants and bars.
Very clean hotel with a friendly staff.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family