“Great burgers! Be prepared to wait a little. Worth the wait”
Review of Burgatory

Burgatory
Ranked #29 of 2 254 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The burgers are delicious and interesting meats and toppings. We had young children with us so bring something to keep him occupied while you wait for the delicious burgers. Good homemade chips. Friendly service.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve been to a couple of Burgatory’s and this is the best! The others are extremely NOISY!!
So bad I will only go to the Homestead location with ear buds in (even without music playing )!! Maybe it is the wooden walls?? Or corrugated ceilings here at North Shore but Whatever it is Homestead could use the same treatment. Love the food!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This place allows you to custom designed the many choices of toppings on your burger. I chose one of there standard versions off the menu and was not disappointed. It was so big I had to take half of it back to the hotel. Tasty and full of flavors I have not experienced elsewhere. For an appetizer I ordered the "ribs and fries" which was both delicious and full of flavor.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

We got a notification that our table was ready and we had 5 minutes. We walked next door literally 3 minutes after we received text message and they gave our table away. We proceeded to wait 30 minutes to get a table. How does a restaurant not abide to a few minutes to get to a place when you wait on an app. This place has horrible customer service. I won’t be back.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

My family had a great experience at Burgatory. First, the food. I love the customization option for burgers. As anyone with teenagers knows, most meals involve, "I want this, but I don't want half the stuff that is on it." Being able to check off a list of what you want simplifies the process immensely. Everyone ordered burgers except for me, and their burgers were perfectly cooked. I had the portobello mushroom sandwich, and it was divine. The kids also loved their shakes. The atmosphere is upscale burger joint - we liked it. The staff was very friendly and attentive. Burgatory was a definite hit with us, and we'd recommend it.