Open today: 10:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
So much fun!

I had time to kill before my plane took off so my friend took me on a Ducky Tour. I absolutely... read more

Reviewed 6 October 2018
K9Lover13
via mobile
Great and very unique tour of Pittsburgh!

My wife and young son loved this tour - especially the fact that it is an amphibious vehicle that... read more

Reviewed 7 September 2018
toddone1
Rochester, New York

Recommended experiences in and around Pittsburgh
from US$99,00
from US$75,00
from US$32,49
More Info
All reviews duck quack quack amphibious vehicle corny jokes fun tour captain jason water portion kids drive the boat station square a lot of fun the hard rock great fun interesting facts city tour downtown pittsburgh hour tour ohio river
Reviewed 27 June 2018

If you have never been on a duck tour I highly recommend it. Different from a standard bus or trolley this tour at least gives the option of exploring the water. For Pittsburgh thus makes great sense. Overall we saw most of the major sites of the city plus took a stroll in one of the rivers. Best yet this is a great way to keep kids engaged. Our daughters loved the experience, especially when the driver let the steer the duck on the water. By the end of the tour was ready to get off yet absolutely no regrets.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 26 June 2018

We have never been to Pittsburgh before and were advised to take this tour, so we did! We were not disappointed. It really was a fun tour and a great way to learn about the history of Pittsburgh and see many historical points close up. Great views! Parking was available in a parking lot not far from Just Ducky Tours. We parked there for most of the day and it cost $8. The driver and tour guide were great and funny. They would interact with people on the street which was neat. I don't have young kids, but there were several that had the "quackers," however the guides did a fabulous job encouraging the kids when to quack! They also let the kids drive the boat. I wondered if the tour would cause too much movement for anyone with back problems, but it did not seem cause any jarring. Would highly recommend this tour.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

I had a friend visiting from out of town, and he had wanted to try the Just Ducky tour. We took the noon tour yesterday. Jason was the Captain and Kevin was our tour guide. It was fun, informative and very interesting. I'm a life long Pittsburgher, and I learned new things about my city on this tour.
Once the boat is in the water they let people drive, and my friend was happy to be in the captain's seat.
I would highly recommend this activity. Thanks to Jason and Kevin for their expertise and comedy!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

We have lived in Pittsburgh all our lives but until recently have taken our beautiful city for granted. A bunch of us decided to take a Ducky Tour and see how tourists view our city....AND IT DID NOT DISAPPOINT!! Making reservations was a snap- and they were so accommodating - in regards to times and separate payments and all of us wanting to be on the same boat— it’s good to let them know upfront if you want on he same boat as your friends- they fill up quickly! Then we walk into the store.... DUCKS EVERYWHERE!!! So many cute things- but adult things as well- Wine glasses sketched with a map of the city, shot glasses, shirts! The girls at the desk were so pleasant and professional- and the one giving us our tickets and instructions really knew her stuff- ask for Bekah!! AND we got a coupon for the Hard Rock Cafe! So, we stand at our flag for our boat and they all pull in- so cool- they are much bigger in person!! And you are welcomed aboard- very nice sweet guys- a captain and the voice of Pittsburgh- He explains Pittsburgh as you go AND I NEVER KNEW WE HAD SO MANY BRIDGES! They joke and honestly we laughed the whole tour! Getting in and out of the water is a little scary - make sure you hold on- but so much fun! And they ask if anyone wants to drive the boat-in the water.... if there weren’t kids on board I totally would have!! (Next time) And yes, I’ll be going again!! Taking my mom, who also has never done a ducky tour- and my sister!! Captain Mitch and Ethan were so much fun, very interactive!!! I’ll be asking for their boat! So if you lived in the Burgh forever and have not done this I highly recommend- and if you’re visiting I highly recommend!! Sitting in the water at the Point and looking around was beautiful! and quacking at people was hilarious and the people on the streets even encourage it! I had to get a “quacker” and now I take it everywhere I go!! This is top notch entertainment with a side of education and a lot of laughs!! THANKS TO MY NEW DUCKY FRIENDS!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

The tour lasts about an hour and leaves from Station Square—it is a great way to see the city and learn interesting facts. It is fun for anyone ranging from kids to adults. There is a nice mix of historical information and you also get to see great views of the city from both the streets and the rivers.