“Great breakfast lunch spot”

Eat'n Park Restaurants
Ranked #354 of 2 396 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

So we had breakfast twice here this place beats the other larger chains great food great service ur definitely walking out stuffed. This is a must go to and I would travel and eat there anytime!

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

This is for the Avalon location. The clam chowder and stuffed fish are excellent. Philly cheesesteak is very good. Love the milkshakes.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

Traveling through Pittsburgh's Fort Pitt Tunnel we stopped at the first restaurant we recognized. We have been to Eat and Park's in Ohio and were ok with them.
First thing noticed was the cleanliness of the restaurant. We were quickly seated. Our beverages were ordered and quickly brought over. Our waitress was friendly , pleasant and knowledgeable when we asked questions. My onion, swiss cheeseburger was juicy, cheesy, and delicious.The right size too with nothing failing out. As reported the Grilled Cheese sandwich had the right amount cheese and was toasted just right.
Speaking with some other customers, they too had just about the same experience in other Eat n Parks in the Pittsburgh area. I know I will give the other Eat n Parks a try.

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

This seems to be a popular place. I spoke to a few locals during my very brief stay in this town and they mentioned this restaurant so I decided to try it. I was supposed to have breakfast but I saw the soup and salad bar and decided to try that instead. I really enjoyed the delicious hot soup (I had a couple of bowls), the variety of salads and the dressings. A friend says all the time the test of a good restaurant is in its coleslaw. Well, the coleslaw was yummy. I went back three times for it.

And, to boot, the price of a filling healthy meal was so low. You can’t go wrong with the soup and salad bar, that’s for sure.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

a great family style restaurant. good food for low prices instead of fast food. good salad bar or breakfast, lunch or dinner