All reviews underground parking whole foods sliding door lobby area great location nice hotel gym property college
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We stayed here for a couple nights visiting Haverford College. It is just awesome. Beautiful rooms & lobby. It is in a cool, new, small shopping venue with some nice stores and restaurants. I'm already planning on staying here again in the fall!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel several times during the past months on business travels. The hotel is quite new, they opened about half a year ago.
The rooms are really nicely equipped and have a bright color and contemporary style unlike to most other business hotels.
There are many restaurants in the close neighborhood but the location is still fairly quiet.
Unfortunately no swimming pool but the gym is spacious and well equipped.
Breakfast is really good, they make a perfect omelette with a good variety of ingredients.
But the best is the staff! All of them were always extremely friendly, helpful and motivated - I would even say passionate. I have not seen this often during my travels.
I will definitely stay there again and I would say this is the best hotel available in this area.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Ample parking underground with direct access to room. Friendly, efficient greeting upon check-in, complimentary water, room modern, everything worked, sparkling clean and very comfortable king bed. I will stay here again for business.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 18 June 2018

If you happen to arrive when Paige is at the front desk, then consider yourself lucky; she is professional, polite, good-natured and extremely helpful. Otherwise, pray you don't encounter any problems during your stay; apart from Paige, the staff seems paralyzed and ineffectual when things (inevitably) go wrong. I witnessed firsthand problems with check-in, check-out, room service and, most of all, the elevators, which, during my stay, were not working reliably. The staff seemed flummoxed by these problems, unable to adjust in order to ensure a smooth visit for guests. It may have been inexperience or poor training, in which case I blame management. For example, we were told to call the front desk when we needed an elevator so that a staff member could ensure one was available and operational; however, this process was woefully slow -- there were a lot of guests -- and the hotel chose not to have a staff member on call to run the elevator at all times. As a result, when I requested one this morning (we were loaded up with bags), I was told to wait -- but it never arrived because no one was yet on duty who could run the thing! It would have been comical if I hadn't been forced to wait in vain for an elevator that never arrived. As a result, I almost missed my flight. As many have pointed out, this is an attractive property in a good location, but don't expect any quick resolutions to pressing problems. The staff doesn't yet seem to have the training to offer consistent, quality service, and indeed even the most basic tasks seemed to be a challenge. When I asked last night for an Old Fashioned at the hotel bar, the woman on duty said she didn't know how to make one.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2018

This is a new property that opened November 2017. The staff is helpful, friendly and polite. It has a restaurant. The restaurants just outside of the hotel are better. The room was spacious and quiet. The bathroom lighting was very well good although a night light should be provided. The real horror in the room is the ridiculous bathroom door. It is a sliding barn door with no pocket enclosure. It has a one inch gap all around the door when it is slid over the bathroom opening. I don't want to hear my partner's bathroom noises. I don't want to see my partner on the toilet when I walk by. What were they thinking? This is awful! Fix the bathroom door and this becomes a nice hotel.

Room Tip: Ask to look at the room before you check-in.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple