“Very accommodating - in all facets”
Seseh Beach Villa I - The villa and sea view
Seseh Beach Villa I - The villa at night Seseh Beach Villa I - Refresh your soul with mountain views
Check Availability
Seseh Beach Villa I - Guest bedroom three
Seseh Beach Villa I - Guest bedroom three ensuite bathtub
Seseh Beach Villa I - Beachfront connecting villas and their surrounds
Seseh Beach Villa I - Walkway to connecting door from Seseh Beach Villa II
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Portuguese first
Any
mscbriz
Brisbane, Australia
“Very accommodating - in all facets”
Reviewed 10 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Not only the accommodation , facilities , staff and the villa were above expectations but our hosts were brilliant. Nothing was a bother or intrusion and appeared everything at hand.

The layout style and facilities first rate particularly around the pool area ..awesome..the evening of the wedding was perfect with the villa and the set up seamlessly integrated with all parties culminating in a memorable event ..
One night the staff escorted our friends back to their villa which was off site..above and beyond..thanks again

Travelling group: Large Group
Friends getaway Large groups
Management Response
17 Jun 2016
Thank you for taking the time to share that your holiday experience with us exceeded your expectations, from accommodation, to facilities and staff. On behalf of Seseh Beach Villa I and Elite Havens, we look forward to your next stay! Congratulations again on your wedding, and we are happy to have been part of it.
Lawrie H
Melbourne, Australia
“Magnificently Stunning”
Reviewed 8 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

This is the second time we have ventured to Seseh Beach Villas. It is just far enough away and yet so close to all the tourist spots. The villas themselves have everything you could ask for, the food and the service was 6 Star, to all the fantastic staff especially Adi and Merta thankyou for wounderfull time.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Being so close to the beach.
Liked least: Having to come home
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Aaron F
“Absolutely Fantastic”
Reviewed 20 May 2015 for a stay in March 2015

We stayed there for 3 nights and had our wedding there. The villa and location are both stunning. The staff was fantastic and the food was incredible! Wedding was beautiful with help from our planners at Global Weddings. Adi and the rest of the staff there could not have been more pleasant and helpful. I would definitely stay there again given the chance. My only suggestion for improvement would be to sand and varnish/stain the deck around the pool as it is a bit of a splinter trap. Aside from that minor detail I can not say enough good things about this place. Our guests were all very impressed as well.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Extended Family
Management Response
26 May 2015
Congratulations! We are really happy to hear you had a beautiful wedding and enjoyed Seseh Beach Villa I as well as the care of Adi and his team.

We understand that you were relaxing at Seseh Beach Villa II while the set up for your special day took place at Villa I. Please note that villa II isn’t quite finished and available for guests but was offered to you as a temporary place to enjoy a swim and lunch.

Perhaps you will stay with us again for your anniversary party?
Wala356
“Stunning”
Reviewed 15 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014

Stunning villa in a stunning location. Beautifully appointed villa with all of the mod cons but with Bali influences. Magnificent views of the ocean from all levels. Staff were very efficient, attentive and always smiling. Our wonderful chef prepared the most delicious meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The villa is nestled in a small fishing village right on the beach with a short walk to experience traditional village life yet only a short drive to Seminyak shops, restaurants etc.
For the few days we stayed at the villa we were treated like celebrities. We will definitely be returning to Seseh Beach Villa for our next holiday.

Jodiep74
Sydney, Australia
“We absolutely LOVED our stay, the villa the staff... amazing.”
Reviewed 3 December 2014 for a stay in September 2014

The villa is perfectly designed for families with smaller kids. With two wings separated by heavy doors, it provided a great buffer between children's rooms. The outside area was so well set up. we loved the level grass for the children to play on which then lead to the beautiful pool. The staff were incredibly attentive attending to the adults and kids every whim. Food was also amazing. WE loved our stay and can't wait to go back,

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked least: The location was a little far from Seminyak however it was peaceful
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing