“Primanti Bros. Perfect For Relaxing After Traveling All Day”

Primanti Bros. (Moon)
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Home of the Almost Famous Sandwich! Half Priced Happy Hour Every Day!
Reviewed 28 June 2018

After traveling all day from Sacramento, with early morning screw-ups of flights, I was tired and needed to relax. I ordered a traditional Martini on the rocks. It was the best Martini I have ever tasted. Primanti Bros. Restaurant is only a few doors away from La Quinto Inn, where we were staying that evening. This restaurant was recommended by the hotel staff as having some vegetarian items on the menu. The restaurant was a comfortable, laid back sports bar and restaurant with a creative menu and great service. I ordered Southwest Black Bean Burger with fries, but without the hamburger bun and no cheese. I sort of made a pig out of myself and ordered another Martini. After the enjoyable meal and drinks, I went right to sleep that evening, not knowing about the nightmare traffic that faced us on Pittsburgh’s freeway system the next morning.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

The Primanti sandwich has been around for years. It has become the favorite sandwich in the Pittsburgh area and I,m sure it will be for years to come. There are so many different ways to have your sandwich just look at the menu. Mine of course is the sweet sausage with fries on the side. Just check it out in the strip district first and see what I'm talking about.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Love this place. Great place to take out of towners...and a very filling sandwich with local flair. Love it and always recommend it.

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Of course we saw Primantis on tv and had to go when we were in the area. Got the pastrami sandwich - so good!!! Waitress was fantastic and restaurant had a fun vibe.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

If you like casual food that is prepared well and has a Pittsburgh chic to it, this is the place.

Most sandwiches come with the French fries on the sandwich ro on the side if you wish.