“Fine dining ”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is what it is to dine. The cold pea soup was amazing, so fresh and vibrant. I followed that with the lamb; the best I’ve ever had,bar-none. The Willamette Valley Pinot Noir was a great compliment. The meals was perfectly ended with a stunning cherry dessert.

A wonderful meal is only exemplified by service and Hyeholde does is right, making the experience all the more enjoyable. I can’t wait to come back and bring my husband for a romantic meal for a special occasion.

Well done, Hyeholde!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My wife and I treated ourselves to a dinner at Hyeholde Friday evening. I had read about this establishment a few years ago, and wanted to give it a shot. We were not disappointed. We enjoyed a pre-dinner drink on the patio, then went inside to dine (we did have the option to have dinner served outside, however). We shared the bisque (with crab added) and the cheese sampler. My wife had the greens salad, and I had the caesar. For our entree, I had the elk, and my wife the filet. Everything was excellent--top notch. Our server Jennifer was engaging and helpful-certainly no turning tables here. Our meal took two hours. The house has character and adds to the romantic ambiance. Highly recommended for a romantic date night. Hyeholde has the feel of high end eating establishment trying to hold on in a highly competitive market, and the slightly high prices reflect that. Even so, few can match what Hyeholde has to offer. I hope they can continue; we will definitely be back.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

The restaurant was warm and inviting. We were seated in a private room that was quite stunning, with wood beams, high ceilings and tasteful decoration. The table service was exemplary. I had scallops to start, followed by beef and a wonderful brad pudding for dessert. Everything was top-notch. This is a lovely place for a special occasion.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Myself and two of my fellow business associates were stranded in Pittsburg due to the Blizzard in Boston. We were staying at the Hyatt at the airport and desperately wanted a non-hotel meal. We found the Hyeholde on TripAdvisor and got ourselves there via Uber. The restaurant was busy but we luckily got seated. The venue is an amazing 1930’s building built with beams from a nearby 200 year old barn. Each room in the former residence are mini dining rooms. It was a fabulous setting. The meal was fantastic. Each course was wonderfully plated. The wine and beer options were very good. The desserts were sensational. I found the sherry bisque to be very tasty. The elk sausages also got rave reviews as did the short rib. Even the desserts were so of the tastiest we have had in our travels. Kudos to the Hyeholde!!!!

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

This place never disappoints. The sherry bisque is wonderful. The short ribs melt in your mouth. A tad too salty tho. The service is impeccable. The Irish coffee left me hanging and I don’t recommend it.