Book now, pay at stay
US$118
US$139
US$125
US$138
Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel(Coraopolis)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$124
Sheraton.com
Motel 6 Pittsburgh Airport(Coraopolis)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$74
Courtyard by Marriott Pittsburgh Airport(Coraopolis)(Great Value!)
US$115
All reviewsfront deskpittsburgh airporthard boiled eggsroom was cleanbob evanswafflespizza hutan early flightprimanti broscontinental breakfastother hotelspark and flygreat place to stayone night staynice breakfastshuttle servicefree shuttle
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great location; just about 10 minutes from the airport, and plenty of gas stations along the way, to fill up a rental before returning. Seemed safe enough; no glaring dangers. Breakfast was pretty basic: cereal, coffee, tea, bread items, waffles, limited fruit, yogurt and eggs options. No egg, potatoes, meat options. Room was clean and quiet (but then, I also got in at midnight). Did not use internet or TV, so I cannot speak to that. My one qualm was that the table/desk had a leg that was pretty rickety -- a good example of how old the furniture was. But really, everything was otherwise well-maintained and performed its function well. Bed was comfortable. Room temperature was comfortable. No odd smells or stains. Staff was friendly and accommodating, even of my late check-in and change in plans. I love that the breakfast does get served as early as 4am, and complementary shuttle to/from airport is great. The front desk personnel was very good at communicating with guests and shuttle driver to ensure they met up. Would definitely stay here again, as it had all I needed for an overnight sleep before a flight, and for an affordable price.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Stacy T, Manager at La Quinta Inn Pittsburgh Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thanks for your feedback! I’m pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay at Pittsburgh Airport La Quinta. I have addressed the furniture issue (table leg) with maintenance. Thank you for bringing that to our attention. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

It’s our commitment to serve our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations. We’ll see you soon.

Christopher
Assistant General Manager
La Quinta Pittsburgh Airport

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Second time at this hotel. 10 minute shuttle drive to airport. Hotel is clean, staff is friendly and offers a very nice, free breakfast buffet (waffles, cereal, fruit, muffins, bagels...etc) Parking is well lit and hotel is in a good area. Had issue this trip with waiting for park and fly shuttle for pickup at airport. We will stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ0627GM_Reviews, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Pittsburgh Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your review. I am please to see that for the most part you enjoyed your stay with us. I am sorry about the delay in picking you up at the airport. I will review your comments with the staff members involved and corrective action steps will be taken to insure this does not happen again. Frank S. General Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Welcoming staff and clean room. Our only complaint is the number of smokers who smoke right near each entrance and exit which makes all the hallways and entrances smell of smoke. Perhaps more signs to indicate nonsmoking facility?

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ0627GM_Reviews, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Pittsburgh Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to se that for the most part you enjoyed your stay with us. I am sorry about other guest smoking near the entrances to the hotel. We have two smoking areas located 25 yards away from the building both have benches and ashtrays and are in shaded areas. Unfortunately some smokers choose to stand right by an entrance and smoke. I do apologize for this happening.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Staff not so good since stays in other years. Asked why vending machine was not taking dollar bills .Staff said was only taking change. did not bother to ask if I wanted change. Not very helpful in computer printing machine that wasn't working just seemed they were mad to be there.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to see that the staff was not responsive to you. Please note I will review your comments with my staff and corrective action steps will be taken to address these issues. I thank you for bringing this to my attention. Frank S. General Manager

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Don't check in at evening hours. Attendant was more interested in her video and smoking than customer service. Keys didn't work, (mine worked on outside door which I used to let another patron in cause his didn't) but mine wouldn't open room which started the long walks. I met the see patron getting his key redone and he claimed it's about the 4th time. Place smells like dirty feet

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

I am sorry to see the issues you experienced during your stay with us. Please know that these will be reviewed with our staff and corrective action steps will be taken to insure that this does not happen in the future. I thank you for this feedback.