Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews the cottages front porch felt like home would definitely stay here again beds were comfortable nice dinner coffee maker get away milford pa craig cabin cozy office microwave woods diner
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 July 2019

My wife and I stayed there for a week,and our stay was very nice. There was an assortment of cabins according to your needs.The owners and staff are very nice and very responsive to your needs.I will stay there again.

Date of stay: July 2019
Craig C, Manager at Myer Country Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2019

Thanks for staying. Looking forward to your return.

Reviewed 8 June 2019 via mobile

We stayed at the country lodge for 3 nights. Place is very clean, everything works and the management staff are very responsive. What else could you ask for?
It is within a few miles of all the places we had to visit . The wife lived in Milford years ago and choose this motel because of the location and recommendations from her friends who live in town. The rooms have small fridges and there is ice and other amenities in a common area attached to the office. The place is setup with small cottages with adequate parking. We will stay there again when visiting in the future.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Craig C, Manager at Myer Country Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2019

Thanks for taking time out to write a review. I can't tell you how much we appreciate it. Thanks again!

Reviewed 31 May 2019

This is our third time staying at the Myer Inn and it is my favorite place to stay. I love the little cottages and they are so clean and comfy. The owners are the best and accommodate everyone in any way.
The location is great and the town is wonderful. If you want to get the old time feel and have a great relaxing vaca here is the place to go.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Craig C, Manager at Myer Country Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2019

Thank you so much. We couldn't do this without our great customers like you. Thanks

Reviewed 27 May 2019 via mobile

Here it is again Memorial Day weekend and we are at one of our more favorite places to drive to.. Milford Pennsylvania staying at the Myer Motel to relax and let the rest of the world slip away. It is on the edge of town away from the hustle n bustle. Craig and Sharon are great hosts and are very willing to make your stay great..if you are traveling and getting tired this is a place you must relax in ... ohhh and did I forget to mention the official greeter named Finnegan?? He is the official greeter with 4 legs and always looking for someone new to say hello to.. he is a golden that loves you each n everyone

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Craig C, Manager at Myer Country Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2019

Thanks! We just love when people use our place to "Relax and Wind Down". Life just gets too busy and people forget to take time out for themselves. If you ever get a chance to wind down - you remember what life is supposed to be about - Family-friends-relationships-health-etc.

I always know when I am doing something right when people are relaxing sitting out on the front porches and reading a book our just talking to their spouse.

Thanks for staying with us.

Reviewed 23 May 2019

I wish there were more places like the Myer Country Motel throughout our amazing country, it would make travel by motorcycle or car much more enjoyable. You can really tell that the owners have a sense of pride in the way they keep this beautiful country motel. From the manicured, park like setting of the "cabins" to the beautifully updated and impeccably clean rooms and the owners willingness to chat with you about places to go in the area, this place is top of the tops! Our group came up on a motorcycle ride to enjoy the amazing roads and scenery that surround Milford, Pa and the folks at the Myer could not have been more accommodating. I will definitely be back and have already talked with my wife about bringing our kids up next time and we will definitely be staying at the Myer.

Room tip: All of rooms are great and very similar.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Craig C, Manager at Myer Country Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2019

Thank you for your review. It's reviews like yours that make doing what we do worth it. I wish there were more places like mine throughout the Country but the "Way of the World" is developers and franchises coming into a small quaint area and destroying it. They take away the small town flavor that everyone is looking for. No longer can you get local flavor food at the restaurants because they are franchises with the same food throughout. Big box hotel franchises are the same no matter where you go in this Country! It's a shame. I'll try to keep this place going because we have Family Pride. When I renovate a room - I make it into a place that when I'm traveling it is what I would want to stay it!

Sorry for rant and raving. Please support the small and hometown business's whenever you travel.