Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$114
FindHotel
Agoda.comUS$114
ZenHotels.com
Destinia.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 October 2017

When I checked into the FairBridge In Express Motel Formerly Milford Motel, I had the coupon that is listed in the Hotel Coupons.com booklet you get at the rest areas. It stated a rate of $59.99 on Friday. The clerk got all indignant and said he would not honor it because it was a busy weekend and he got $109.00 from the last guy. Ok so I booked it and it was $103.55, If it was not for the fact that I was tired of driving and did not want to go on, I would have walked away right then due to his attitude. Anyway, we checked in and the room was clean. That being said, the sheets were purple and white, tiles were missing in the bathroom, the dead bolt door lock on the door is just a decoration now, no bolt, the safety bolt was partially missing, heater on the floor under the front window was rusty and nasty looking. Sign in the office said coffee available 6 - 10 but the pot was empty all evening and there is no breakfast offered. Other than those deficiencies, the bed was comfy buy there was some kind of rubber sheet over the mattress that made it impossible to move and was very irritating., shower worked, nice Air conditioner, great lighting over the bed and plenty of outlets. TV worked well internet is good, It is a place to sleep that's it. No frills at all. Price should have been $59.99 at the most, it is way overpriced for what it is.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lj K
Reviewed 4 September 2017

We booked the two rooms at Fairbridge Inn, one with 2 doubles and one with a queen. Check in was very easy and quick. The rooms and bathrooms were very clean. Our queen mattress was so hard that if felt like it was still in the box. The other room had better mattresses but the pillows felt like bags of sand. The shower head in the bathroom of the double room was mounted so low you had to bend down to get under it.

The staff was very friendly and the rooms were very clean, but it was uncomfortable to sleep.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2017

I booked this motel through Orbitz to attend a cat show in Matamoras, PA because it was listed as a pet friendly hotel. I found out closer to the reservation date that this hotel is dog friendly only, cats are not allowed. So I cancelled my reservation with Orbitz, just a few hours short of the 72 hour deadline. And even though the hotel was able to rebook my room and didn't lose any money, and even though they falsely advertise themselves as Pet Friendly, and sent me an email saying my refund would be processed in 5-7 days, they still have taken and refuse to refund the first night which was $119. They seem inflexible and not very customer oriented. I don't appreciate that they are listed as a pet-friendly hotel when they are not. I guess I should have gone there and been turned away because I had a cat. Or I could have played games and moved the reservation date forward and then called and cancelled a day later. This hotel obviously doesn't care about goodwill or being flexible when people have an issue with their false advertising.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Linda D
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Great little place ,great price and quite peaceful. I was a little worried about that being so close to the road but wasn't a problem at all... my room looked like it had some updates paint , new carpeting, and wifi ,, would definitely stay there again !!!!

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank fmelec
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Upon checking into the Motel, the owner asked me to pay him cash, when I had already paid by credit card. He stated that he would credit my credit card if I paid him cash, which I did. When I walked into my room, the smell was so over whelming, I started to gag! I opened all the windows and left the door open and sprayed air fresher, hoping it would help with the smell of curry. It did nothing. When I sat down on the bed, I realized the mattress had a plastic liner on it. I thought I had checked into a Motel, not a hospital. The carpet was filthy, covered in staines and it looked like it had not been vacuumed in weeks. The chairs and table in the room were disgusting, the chairs had white stains on them and the table base was rusted out. That is when I decided to leave. When I went to the office to return my key and ask for my money back, the owner refused to give me my money back. Not only that, I never received my credit on my credit card, Run, run away from the Milford Motel!

Date of stay: May 2016