Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 21/06/24
Free cancellation until 21/06/24
Hotels.comUS$87
FindHotelUS$87
TravelocityUS$87
All reviews right next door village diner bed was very comfortable old school rooms were very clean hidden gem great place to stay the delaware water gap mina motel walmart noise grey
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 October 2019

We stayed one night for an overnight trip to visit Grey Towers. Price was reasonable and room was clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. Mattress a little too form but really just fine. Bathroom spacious and clean. We would stay there again!

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 28 August 2019

This Scottish Inn is a "Diamond in the Rough". Made me proud of America!

For anyone driving on I-84 or the vicinity of Milford and needing a place to rest, you MUST stop there! So refreshing to have clean sheets, comfortable beds, all the essentials (microwave, refrigerator) and friendly professional service. Then, there was a charging spot for devices where one could plug in their devices directly using a usb like connection. The icing on the cake was the service. We had barely settled into our room when we got a call from the front desk asking us if everything was fine in our room. Thank you Scottish Inn for being a leader in exceptional service and attention to details. Hope to stay there in the future.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 21 August 2019

I visited this place twice and last night what's my third stay. Not only is this price very affordable compared to their local competitors, their family friendly service is second to none. They go out of their way to make sure that your room is ready and you are comfortable with everything that you need. They're Personal Touch sets them apart and I love how they've upgraded their facilities to make it more modern but keep their quaint simple nature. I look forward to this stay as it is halfway between my family and my home now. It is very convenient.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 August 2019

We could see it was definitely an older property when we turned in - and an odd mustardy yellow on the outside. But the grounds were neat and attractive, and the room itself was a real surprise - everything not only clean, but updated in styles and colors - sink in bathroom had a dark wood cabinet and granite top, with a mirror above it with an attractive frame. Microwave and mini-fridge in room, new TV, big full-length mirror by front door - and good wi-fi. Great place to stay, with a diner right next door with an extensive menu of really good food served in extremely generous portions. Right off I-84 too, easy for travellers - though the rooms are surprisingly quiet, with no traffic noise.
Loved the place - will definitely be back.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2019 via mobile

We stopped into the Scottish Inn in Milford oh a whim. Before we even reached the front office, I was pleasantly surprised at how neat and tidy the grounds were. Tons of planters overflowing with gorgeous flowers and perfectly mowed lawns. The office staff was warm and welcoming and even sent another employee to check on the temperature of our room before we checked in. We were blown away when we entered our room. It appeared freshly remodeled and unbelievably clean. The bathroom was spacious and immaculate. The bedding and furniture was stylish and comfortable. I am so grateful that we passed on the larger chain hotels and took a chance on Scottish Inns. You will not be disappointed.

Date of stay: July 2019