Lowest prices for your stay
US$104
US$100
Hotels.comUS$104
RodewayUS$104
getaroom.comUS$108
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 May 2021

Our trip to New Hampshire was more than I could do in one day. We called around to find a place to stay over night that would accept a dog. The owners were very accommodating. We travel with our dog all the time, have stayed in much more expensive motels that were nowhere near as nice as this Rodeway. I do not know where the people who are complaining stay but my wife and I believe this is by far better than they are rating. My wife always checks for cleanliness' and was much surprised that she did not need to clean any areas. The furniture was a little outdated but that is no big deal. The bed was comfortable and there was plenty of room to walk our dog. There are some people who seem to be regulars but they were very nice and quiet. There is no continental breakfast but just 5 minutes away is the Milford Diner, which has great prices for take out and by the time you get there from the motel the food is ready so there is no waiting and the food is great. My wife and I would stay again in a heartbeat. If you are in the area I would highly recommend the Rodeway in Milford.

Room tip: Very Accommodating owner
Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 24 February 2021 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights 2 weeks ago. Super clean, super friendly. Close to nearby town for regular shopping and some specialty stores. Returning tomorrow for two days of winter activities.
Also very quiet. Great showers

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 November 2019

I can't speak to pricing since I have no experience with other properties in the area, but paid more here than at nicer motel (Red Roof Inn) in Indianapolis the ight before. Room was clean, but smelled too strongly of cleaner or air freshener. Desk clerk (manager?) was very pleasant and helpful and r room was very quiet , but I was upstairs.

Room tip: Take an upstairs room
Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 27 August 2019 via mobile

This motel is not great at all. Firstly the room smells extremely strongly of cigarettes making me feel nauseous throughout the night. Secondly there were bugs everywhere despite not having the door or window open. Would not recommend the roadway inn. It is okay if there is no where else to go but otherwise avoid it.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank maddiealix
Reviewed 5 August 2019

I had a little trouble finding this place because it is behind a Chinese Restaurant. Attendant was nice and I grabbed some ice at the front desk. My room was fine, clean, on the older side, but everything worked. This is a no frills accommodation. Quiet location at a fair price. No breakfast, which is not a big deal for me. I would stay again.

Date of stay: July 2019