US$109
Hotwire.com
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$124
TripAdvisor
All reviewsjumping pillowgreat activitiescamp storefishinggravelpoolshookups
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Before coming here, I was nervous after reading some of the reviews. I am glad I decided to make up my own mind. Our weekend here was delightful. You can tell this campground is well maintained and rules are enforced. It has a nice , quiet atmosphere. We’ve been in other campgrounds where it’s nothing but loud partying. This was not the case here. They offer a variety of activities. My family and I enjoyed playing bingo, fishing , swimming and riding our bikes. We also went on a glow in the dark wagon ride. The owners and employees are very friendly and helpful. The campers with permanent sites were also very friendly. We brought our dog along and he enjoyed himself. This campground is pet friendly. We will definitely be back! Thanks!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2018

First visit to the Meadville KOA. The owners were kind enough to move our friends so that we were side by side after they booked late. Sites 3 and 5 are pull thru sites and are by far one of the biggest overall sites that I have ever stayed in. Lots of room for the kids to run around and play and the are located on a dead end so hardly no traffic. My kids loved the fishing ponds. I believe there is 6 total!! We will be coming back in the near future

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Robyn C, Owner at Meadville KOA, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Thank you Ryan for your very kind review and ratings! We greatly appreciate it! We're delighted you enjoyed your stay here and look forward to seeing you again soon! Don't forget to ask for your Returning Camper Discount! You get 15% off your next stay on any regular rate night! Until we see you again, we wish you a safe and fun summer of camping!

Reviewed 18 September 2017

This was our first visit to KOA Meadville. It's clean, quiet, and everyone we met was very friendly just as camping should be. The site we had #41 (50 amp) was a perfect size and very easy to hookup and level out on.
They had great activities for families to enjoy over the weekend and it was nice seeing owners so involved in them ensuring everyone was enjoying the campground.
We will be back for the next 3 weeks as it's a relaxing place to enjoy while still being able to drive home or to work if needed as Fairview is only about 35-40 minutes away.
I read a lot of reviews prior to our visit and honestly based on our own visit do not agree with a lot of the recent negitive reviews we read prior to visiting. I am glad we decided to give it a try.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Robyn C, Owner at Meadville KOA, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Thank you for the very nice review and comments! We're glad you decided to try us and we're happy to have your family camping with us! They were a lot of fun over the weekend. Bad Reviews often tend to be people who we've had to address their bad behavior. We run an award-winning campground, and it's not by accident. We work hard at it and at trying to provide a great camping experience to all of our guests. Thank you again! We look forward to seeing you again, soon.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

We arrived and were greeted at the counter by Tina, she was lovey and answered all of our questions with a smile. We were escorted to our site and it was perfect. We had beautiful pine and maple trees covering us with shade. Although the campground was very busy both Friday and Saturday nights, it was very peaceful and fellow campers were friendly. My husband and son fished in 2 of the 5 lakes during our 3 night stay. We enjoyed the mini golf and felt the price was reasonable. The camp store was clean, as well as the grounds and the shower house. My husband and I were very happy with the security this KOA offered(so few do), and it was very easy to work. I would love to revisit this Koa because it contributed to a wonderful weekend.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Nancy T
Robyn C, Owner at Meadville KOA, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Nancy;

Thank you so much for posting such a very nice score and review. We'll be sure to pass your compliments on to Tina. Her and her husband Roger, along with the rest of our staff, work very hard to provide a clean, safe, friendly, and fun camping experience for all of our guests. We thank you for kamping with us and hope to see you again soon! Until we do, we wish you a safe and fun summer of great kamping, where ever your travels take you!

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Guys let me just start with how well kept this campground is. You always see staff working and maintaining the campground (which is most then half of the other campgrounds nowadays) if you want a campground that doesn't look like a city of campers this is your campground. The sites are huge, nature is present, and the fishing is great. I hooked 15 bass , 1 catfish, and 1 grass carp during my stay. I could not believe the amount of people fishing either. I had the whole lake to myself (1 of the 5 lakes) and Tim and Robbin are very supportive and are very helpful. I have done my research on this campground and it seems like a lot of these reviews are from the same person making different accounts. Shame on them if this is true. You need to try out Meadville Koa for yourself and I trust you will not be disappointed

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank the_judging_type
Robyn C, Owner at Meadville KOA, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Thank you for your very nice review and comments. We appreciate you encouraging others to try our campground for themselves.

Our KOA rating is 4.5 stars out of 5. Our Facebook rating is the same. Are we perfect? No, of course not. We work hard to try to make our mistakes or short comings right with our camping customers, though.

We encourage those looking at our reviews to please look at our reviews on our KOA page, because our reviews and ratings place us in the top of KOA campgrounds nationally.

However, it is true that many of the reviews are from campers who weren't abiding by the campground policies and we adressed their bad behavior. And yes, we feel that that some these on Trip Advisor are from the same person who has created multiple accounts to leave us a bad review. However, we have no way to verify that.

And, we thank you again for your very nice review of our park and services, and the level of service we try to provide our campers. We sincerely appreciate it! We hope to see you soon!