“The food was okay.”

Days Inn Meadville Conference Center
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 May 2017

The waitress was nice.
I could 've used more O.J. But, she ignored me and got my husband more coffee.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

Service was excellent. Very , very pleased. Our server was very busy as the only staff in view. Ran the bar also and did outstanding job. Food was perfect. We both had the Angus filet, done to perfection. Highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 1 March 2016

I spoke with the Manager at Days Inn in Meadville and she apologized for the misunderstanding and explained to me that only the non smoking rooms are wheelchair accessible and the next time I rent a room they will give me a 50% discount so at least they are trying to make up for the misunderstanding but overall it was a good deal for the price and for what all they have to offer I will definitely be back

Reviewed 23 September 2015

Second stay here and just as nice the second time around. No complaints. Would highly recommend. Close to several restaurants. Good breakfast.

1  Thank WheelerFamily805
Reviewed 10 September 2015

Average restaurant for the price. The Sunday brunch is average food quality. Nothing to brag about and sometimes the food is cold and stale, depending on how busy it is. This place needs a major updating.