“You can't Chop this!!!”

Ranked #2 of 81 Restaurants in Meadville
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 November 2017

THE place to eat and drink in the greater Meadville area. Great variety and plenty of mouthwatering sensations. As well, they have half portions for those with less of an appetite for marvelous food. Super variety of adult refreshing beverages as well.
You've got to stop at the Chop!!!!

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank FunguyKal

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Excellent food and service had steak and ribs and we were both totally impressed with the food and the service. The baked potatoes were huge! Highly recommend

Date of visit: August 2017
2  Thank Colleen W
Reviewed 25 October 2017

Food was great, done just right, and service was on point. Drinks were always full, food was hot when served, and waitress was super friendly.

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank 100kristyh
Reviewed 9 October 2017

I love food. Beef, ribs, seafood, chops, I love it all. This was my first time here. I just love it when I have trouble finding what to order, because that means there's just too much that sounds great, and that was the case for sure. However, I decided on the pork chop special with apples/sauce. Check it out... the human mouth cannot describe how delicious this chop was. I just can't say enough. Go get one!!

That said, I would be remiss if I did not mention the service. We were seated immediately, greeted with a warm welcome by the very lovely Shaina. She is very likely the best server we have ever experienced. Thank you Shaina!!

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank ronmT5874XI
Reviewed 4 October 2017

This was originally a (quite good) chain steak house that I've reviewed in the past, It's EVEN BETTER now! The first time there, we had an excellent and entertaining waiter, who was back at college when we asked about him on a return visit. All the servers we've had have been above average. We were told that the chef had "tweaked a few of the recipes" and oh my... What he did with fried green tomatoes was fantastic! They are topped with blue cheese and lump crabmeat, something that's a rarity in this part of the country. I had ordered this plus six sliders and it was so filling, I took home most of the sliders. We shall return!

Date of visit: August 2017