“BEST fried green tomatoes EVER”
Review of Cannon's ChopHouse

Cannon's ChopHouse
Ranked #2 of 78 Restaurants in Meadville
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

I have never been disappointed with my food at Montana's! My go to is the fried green tomatoes, cedar plank salmon with asparagus and squash casserole!

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

The menu here is very large. From cuts of beef, pork, seafood, sandwiches etc. You can definitely find what your looking for. I find the prices just a tad high for the atmosphere, but the food was very good.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

During my visit, at a table next to mine some youngsters from Ohio had a grand dinner party, whopped it up and then could not pay the bill. It was interesting to see how brilliantly polite the management handled the incident. I give them a lot of credit for the display of class. very professional. The place not only reeks of class, it has it.

1  Thank starstream900
Reviewed 28 July 2017

My husband and I went for dinner while staying in Meadville. A friend recommended this place, so we figured we'd give it a try. OMG was the food great! The atmosphere is really nice too. Friendly, helpful staff! Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Afternoon lunch with husband. He had meatloaf, mashed potatoes and salad. I had the best ribs I have ever had anywhere, along with mashed potatoes and chicken/sausage gumbo soup. LOVED all of it. Waiter, hostess, and owner all were overly friendly and gave great service. Very nice atmosphere, outdoor patio available with firepit. Would go again, and again. Price was $34 for all of that plus a large Yeungling beer.