“Lovely lunch spot.”

Downtown Mall Bistro
Ranked #44 of 77 Restaurants in Meadville
Reviewed 17 March 2015

I like the fact that you can order just a sandwich and it'll come with potato chips. That's exactly how much I want for lunch sometimes. I really enjoy their soups. You can tell that they're homemade. I think the prices are reasonable for what you get.

1  Thank paulit1963

Reviewed 17 March 2015

Wonderful food and friendly service. I enjoy their homemade soups and their pretzel melts. Very quiet and enjoyable atmosphere,

1  Thank RoseH62
Reviewed 18 December 2014 via mobile

Why has no one reviewed this place. The staff is always friendly. I've only ever had breakfast there, but the meals are filling and always hot. Fresh cooked to order. And the prices are reasonable. I have heard the other menu items are also very good. Will try that soon.

2  Thank medicms2001

Been to Downtown Mall Bistro? Share your experiences!