“Great place to meet friends”

The Market House Grille
Ranked #5 of 78 Restaurants in Meadville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 September 2016

A charming place owned by a family that has been preparing food in Meadville for years. Homemade blueberry pancakes with fresh blueberries. Coupon in the "Erie Save Around".

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

It is a bit of a greasy spoon type place. Tables are crammed close together and the prices were much higher than I remembered. The food is pretty good, but there are nicer places to eat. Parking is very difficult.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

Good breakfast with close dining environment to meet friends unlimited coffee which helps us keep going excellent fried chicken dinner during the week.

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

Always have trouble finding places I like to eat in Meadville. Wife and I decided to check out the Market House, and since it was lunch time decided to eat there as well. My Philly Cheese Steak was delicious, my wife enjoyed her burger as well. Prices are reasonable, staff was very friendly and welcoming. I am planning on going back if I'm in the area again.

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

Took my son for brunch on Sunday morning to the Market House Grille on allegheny college visit. Sat outside on a beautiful morning and enjoyed great food at very fair prices...try the pancakes!