“Home cookin again”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #10 of 78 Restaurants in Meadville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 May 2017

Last 2 reviews before me are what I would say. On way back from Florida also. Is what it is. Found the staff very friendly and management was managing them and that's a good thing. All staff seemed to care what they were doing in store and restaurant.

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

The good and the bad about chains carries into this Cracker Barrel: the good, is it's just like all of them, and the bad is...it's just like all of them. Family of four has eaten at them over a dozen times over the years, and with the exception of one or two, they're all the same, including this one in Meadville: people are nice, food is ok, menu is ample, "Country Store" is kitschy and fun, and it's a good price. I like the pancakes, my new go-to when there's no IHOP around.

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

On our way back from Florida to Ontario Canada we stopped in this restaurant for brunch on Sunday. This place is just off of I-79 and is very easy to get to . It was busy but not too busy there we were seated right away. We had a very good brunch with eggs and bacon and a couple of us had porridge. The food was hot and will cooked and between ordering and delivery there was not much time in between. Our waitress, Halee, very good and look after anything that we needed. She even refilled our coffees and put the coffee into take away cups to drink on the way home. Once again this Cracker Barrel restaurant did not disappoint and I would recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

We were a party of 4, two of us have dietary restrictions one who is Gluten free. The menu was for all was large, size chose, gluten free one, and breafast one and prices were so reasonable. I love the the chose of cider year round, and that drink is included in the children's meal. I having to have really small portions and was allowed to order from the child's menu with no issues. All our food was excellent, service fast, portions very generous. We never disappointed.

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

Rolled in about 2PM on a chilly, snowy day and the service was fast and friendly, the food was hot, fresh and tasty!
The fireplace was on and it felt like neong back in my uncle's kitchen! NICE!