“"Fall" into a fun autumn experience”

TimberCreek Tap and Table
Ranked #6 of 78 Restaurants in Meadville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: This place just opened, and is a taproom and restaurant.
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Timber Creek proved the perfect family gathering place Saturday despite hosting a busy week end crowd and local college Homecoming guests. We 7 ate outside at a roomy table that was flanked by a fire pit and a host of pumpkins and gourds. Service was timely and pleasant. My spinach salad topped with shrimp and a balsamic dressing was very tasty and amply proportioned. The merlot was nice and my fellow diners seemed happy with their selections of lamb appetizers, crab cakes and tacos and salads. I will definitely return!

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Lunch was delicious. Burgers. Multiple Vegetarian options besides salads.
Pleasant bright decor! Polite, prompt service.
We would definitely return here.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

We did a brief stop here to try the beer, so can't comment on food.
Nice covered patio on between the building on the left, the "Tap", and the larger building on the right "Table". Our 3 small dogs were allowed to join us.
Companion had a sampler of 5 beers--their choice of brews-- for $6.50, plus another $2 For an additional sample. He wanted to substitute their dunkel for the Wit sample which he knew he wouldn't like/drink. Nope. Had to pay another $2 for the Dunkel sample. Really? Not how 99% of brew pubs do it-customer chooses what they want to drink. Beers were just ok, nothing stood out as particularly memorable except IPA at 7.5% was best of lot.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

My burger with pear and cheese was good... but could have been better. The homemade chips were ok. The shaved Brussels sprouts were my favorite. My husband liked the sticky chicken fajitas. Our flight of beer was nice. Not sure we'll be back... might try someplace else. Outdoor fire pit looked like it'd be nice for having drinks and snacks with a larger group.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

From time to time my wife and I stop in here on our way to our cottage at Canadohta Lake. The menu is better than just typical bar food. While we have never had dinner there, the lunch menu is very good. I usually get the wild salmon BLT while my wife likes the Smokey Pear burger. Paired with their Liberty Blond brew, this place is relaxing for lunch and we have had very good service.