Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$120
Hotels.comUS$122
BestWestern.comUS$120
Expedia.comUS$122
TravelocityUS$122
Lol.travelUS$149
All reviews free breakfast off the highway delaware river indoor pool pond hunts lounge bw milford
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 December 2019

There seems to be a film on everything. The walls are scuffed and paint is chipping everywhere. The doors are hard to close leaving no choice but to make a loud slamming noise. The only thing that seems clean are the linens. Everything else, from toilet paper holders to counter tops, seems forgotten about.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Ryan S, General Manager at Best Western Inn at Hunt's Landing, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2019

Thank you for your feedback, Bec_kelly19. On behalf of the entire hotel team, I hope you'll accept my sincere apologies for the maintenance issues during your stay. We want all of our guests to have an absolutely exceptional experience and your review is helpful in letting our team know where they should refocus their efforts. I do hope that you'll come back to visit us again soon, as once our renovations are complete I think you'll be truly impressed!

Reviewed 26 December 2019

great hotel right by the delaware river center. They have a great bar and food , a brand new heated pool and are a pet friendly hotel but the fee is a little steep- 30$ a night- Breakfast is very good,too, with a egg omlet station

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ryan S, General Manager at Best Western Inn at Hunt's Landing, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2019

Thank you for your review, brend1176! We're so glad you enjoyed your visit and hope you come back again soon.

Reviewed 17 December 2019

Loud talking and drinking in lobby after Hours, I could not sleep, i was woken up at 1am could not get back to sleep, people in lobby were drinking in lobby and being very loud, I got dressed and checked out and went to my car, I drove 9 + hrs to come there for a 2 nite stay, first night was great, 2nd nite was bad

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ryan S, General Manager at Best Western Inn at Hunt's Landing, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2019

Thank you for your feedback, caldwellmike67. I'm sorry that your second night with us wasn't as outstanding as the first night was. I can see from our overnight shift report that you were disturbed by guests waiting by the elevator to return to their room after a wedding, and that our amazing guest services team even credited you with rewards points after you let us know about the issue. Please reach out to us the next time you're in Matamoras, and we'll be certain to place you in a great room far from the elevator. Thank you again for being our guest.

Reviewed 9 December 2019

We arrived in Matamoras, PA, after hard hours of driving on snowy, icy roads. Very few restaurants were open due to the storm but the front desk at our hotel said they believed the restaurant at a neighboring hotel, Best Western, was still serving food. We tried to check the menu on line but couldn’t find. We called the front desk at Best Western and spoke with Erica. When I inquired about the menu, she said she didn’t think it was on line but she took a photo of it on her personal phone and texted it to me! My husband walked to the hotel, ordered and carried our dinner back to our room. The food was delicious but what blew us away was the outstanding customer service provided by Erica. Best Western is lucky to have her!

Date of stay: December 2019
Ryan S, General Manager at Best Western Inn at Hunt's Landing, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2019

Thank you for your kind review! We're so proud of our amazing customer service, and I'm thrilled to hear that Erika in particular made your visit special.

Reviewed 4 December 2019

The Best Western was there for us when we were locked out of our inn that same evening. They were pleasant and helpful on the phone and at the check-in desk upon arrival. The room and location were good. Didn't stay for breakfast.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank rfalzprieto
Ryan S, General Manager at Best Western Inn at Hunt's Landing, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2019

Thank you for your review!