22 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Official SiteUS$635
PricelineUS$358
Hotels.comUS$386
eDreamsUS$358
Expedia.comUS$386
Trip.comUS$374
Reviews (2 432)
2 432 results
All reviews roman towers fantasy apple get away champagne tower breakfast and dinner paradise stream bubble bath private pool gift shop ping pong forever lovers year anniversary romantic getaway heart shaped pool game room mini golf cove haven
Selected filters
31 - 36 of 2 432 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I went with my husband and we had an awesome experience. I would suggest going in the Summer. There isn't much to do to in April since a lot of their activities are seasonal. However, we made the best of it. I have it 4/5 stars because the pool area inside my room wasn't clean. Looks like the people before un dropped juice or soda around the pool.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
General Manager, General Manager at Pocono Palace Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

It's a delight knowing that despite any limitations with our facility amenities, you had a wonderful time with us at Pocono Palace Resort! We have our team looking into the cleanliness concerns you experienced so we can be sure we are delivering our best, and we would love to welcome you back the next time your travels, bring you to our neck of the woods.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed two nights in the Champagne Tower Suites. We just got home a few hours ago and I am already booking our next trip. The in suite pool was much larger than I expected, it was warm and everything worked as it should. The nightly entertainment was exceptional. The bed was comfortable, we had no complaints. The staff was very attentive. We had a do not disturb card on our door, so the housekeeper skipped by us. We then got a call in our room asking if we needed any extra essentials, my husband asked for extra towels and some coffee packages and they were left outside our door in a bag. We can't wait to go back, this really was the most relaxing trip ever. I highly recommend it.

Dear Stacy,
We are thrilled to hear that you had the best trip ever at Pocono Palace Resort, though we are not surprised. We can't wait to welcome you back for more amazing service and awesome entertainment.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The room was nice and very clean. The food could be done much better and cleaner. But overall we enjoyed ourselves and would go back again. Just not done with all inclusive. Staff was super nice the entire trip and always willing to help us out.

Dear Molly,
First of all, thank you so much for choosing to stay with us during your 10th anniversary! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed our clean rooms and helpful staff. We regret any disappointment you felt regarding the food but are glad that didn't detract from your overall experience. From our entire team at Pocono Palace Resort, we're grateful for your business and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I enjoyed staying at Pocono Palace. My room was Fantasy Apple room which was absolutely beautiful and view of Lake Echo. I had lots of fun in my personal pool and hot tub. The balcony was awesome to sit and take views. Breakfast and dinner was good too. I can't wait to come back during the summer.

1  Thank collazoface

Our team is proud to receive your outstanding review of Pocono Palace Resort! We're delighted that our unique suites and stunning views of Lake Echo made your stay amazing. It's also great to know you enjoyed our delicious meals. Many thanks for your warm compliments and we look forward to your return this summer!

Reviewed 30 March 2021 via mobile

Great place for a vacation or getaway my wife and I had a great time. My sister and her husband had a great time as well. I would recommend this place to anyone want a spot to enjoy life and love. I will go back for sure.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
General Manager, General Manager at Pocono Palace Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Reginald,
Every couple deserves some quality time together, and our unique suites are the perfect place to reconnect. Thank you for your recommendation. We hope that you plan to keep coming back to Pocono Palace Resort year after year.