Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
travelup.com
CheapTickets
All reviews front porch wonderful hosts bed and breakfast bf hiestand house cannon cottage lovely porch breakfast was delicious lancaster county clock museum sitting room spa shower wonderful stay inn keepers lovely home home away from home relaxing getaway stayed two nights
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 August 2021

We had a wonderful experience at the B.F. Hiestand B&B. Pam and Dallas were wonderful hosts. Pam was an outstanding cook for our breakfasts and Dallas was helpful with anything we needed. We also got to meet "Mac" the puppy who was our dog away from our dogs. The house is just stunning and the rooms are very nicely decorated, comfortable and clean. We highly recommend staying here even if for only a short stay. It is near many attractions in the area and many choices for fine dining. We will be back for another stay soon.

Room tip: All of the rooms are really nice and well appointed.
Date of stay: July 2021
Pam Fritz, Owner at B.F. Hiestand House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2021

Thank you Bill and Debbie. We enjoyed meeting you and realizing our "Wissahickon" connection! Looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 1 August 2021

My wife and I had a wonderful stay. We love staying in B&B's as they offer a much more intimate stay and the Hiestand House offered exactly what we envisioned: a nice historic home with the eloquence of modern hospitality in an easily accessible location. Pam and Dallas are excellent host. Pam was especially helpful in identifying and suggesting things to do in Lancaster County. We really enjoyed "Sight and Sound" theater which she was able to get discounted ticket for us. Specifically we stayed in the Susquehanna Room. The bed was comfortable and the rain shower was wonderful (I didn't want to get out). Each morning we had a great breakfast and conversation. Yes, a very relaxing two night stay.

Hi Steve,
It was great to meet you and Brigette. Your kind words are very comforting. We appreciate our veterans and thank you for your service!

Reviewed 24 July 2021

I had a 3 night stay in July, and it was a wonderful stay. Easy access to many walking trails, very comfortable room, very accommodating to my dog and to my special dietary needs. Pam and Dallas are very friendly, and attentive to all my requests. I would absolutely go back, and absolutely recommend.

Room tip: I stayed in the blakemore, where dogs are allowed and it was a very roomy wonderful room.
Date of stay: July 2021
Pam Fritz, Owner at B.F. Hiestand House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2021

What a delight it was to meet you and Buddy! So glad you could have a little me time after the crazy year you had. Thank you for being a health care hero, Whitney!

Reviewed 12 July 2021 via mobile

My husband and I had the pleasure of staying in The Cottage at this delightful B & B just this past weekend. Everything from the beautiful house, to the Cottage itself was full of charm and comfort.
The main house is warm and welcoming. Lots of tall ceilings and beautiful mouldings. Lots to appreciate in the decor. The dining room was very inviting with coffee and tea offerings of many varieties. Outside, many comfortable seating areas and tables for gathering outdoors on the wide porch. We actually enjoyed a nice bottle of wine with a great cheeseboard and watched bunnies chasing one another across the lawn. So peaceful and relaxing.
Our Hosts Dallas and Pam were so friendly, and nothing pleased us more than knowing they both genuinely enjoyed caring for their guests. Dallas would join us for conversation during breakfast. Which was delicious by the way. Hot fluffy pancakes, blueberries and cream, an amazing sausage and banana muffins. Yummy from start to finish. And Pam graciously offered seconds if anyone wanted them.
Our cottage room was so well designed. The bed was very comfy (a huge plus because I am quite wary of beds other than my own) and the pillows that perfect balance between supportive and soft. The multi head shower was a real treat. Along with the jetted tub big enough for two. When we first entered the room it took us both a moment to notice the toilet area itself wasn’t enclosed, so Thankfully we found the decorative wooden screen that was stored in the closet. But that also just added to the charm. The cute little table set for two in the corner was ideal! And the lighted window, that doesn’t open, gave just the right low lighting touch.
Honestly, I just can’t say enough good things about our stay. Everything was wonderful. I even took some amazing photos of honey bees climbing on the beautiful flowers near the side steps.
Our heartfelt Thanks to Dallas and Pam for making our weekend getaway so memorable!

Room tip: Close to the Turkey Hill Experience and the Susquehanna River. Private parking. Nearby convenience stores. Many day trip places to explore.
Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Pam Fritz, Owner at B.F. Hiestand House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2021

Dear Sally,
We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us in the Cannon Cottage. We all need some down time and we are glad you and Bill found it peaceful here. The front porch is fantastic! We wish we had more time to enjoy it.
Our best,
Pam and Dallas

Reviewed 5 July 2021

My gf and I loved our stay at the BF Hiestand. Pam was wonderful and accomodating (including our late wake-ups after traveling from the west coast).

The location is right on the river walk and made for a perfect summer bike ride.

The food was truly top-notch as were all the saloons and rooms here.

Highly recomended.

Date of stay: July 2021
Pam Fritz, Owner at B.F. Hiestand House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2021

Thank you Nathan. We appreciate your kind words and enjoyed meeting you and Serena. Enjoy the rest of your vacation!