“Local Restaurant great breakfast specials”
Review of The Grille

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Grille
Ranked #12 of 20 Restaurants in Luzerne
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

I was visiting from out of town and my sister took me here. Many breakfast specials they have Monday thru Friday. Nice people and good food you can go wrong.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Located on the corner of a strip mall on the main highway through town it offers a full menu.

We were taken here by my son where we visited with his friend for breakfast. Their offerings are standard breakfast fare, but didn't include scrapple which is fairly common in the area. Eggs were cooked properly, their sausage gravy and biscuits were good but not outstanding. Service was prompt and friendly. It is a local place so regulars are given an friendly greeting and it is visited by groups one of which was seated near us. Can't comment on the rest of the menu. If given a choice I would choose the other similar place nearby.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

Great family style restaurant. A place where the staff knows your name. They remember my daughter as an infant. Now they know my infant granddaughter! You can't find a more friendly place. Very frugal place to dine. Whether you have breakfast, lunch or dinner, everything tastes great. They have a dinner for two menu for couples on a budget. Breakfast served all day. I recommend The Grille to everyone.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 24 April 2016

Located in a typical strip shopping center, this restaurant is 'dark' and boring as you walk in. Indifferent host sat us in a booth which was reasonably clean. Very few customers at dinner time and that should be a clue to you. Server was OK and she did offer some tips on the menu. Salad bar was included, iceberg lettuce, a few other items and two unidentified soups. Our meals arrived a few minutes later. One fish dish came out OK in taste and preparation. A steak was mostly fat and gristle -- most when in the trash. Baked potato was wet from being in the foil. My stomach was not happy with something here. While I am told they have good breakfasts, I would go somewhere else for dinner.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 27 December 2015 via mobile

Good chicken bites appetizer, fresh made hamburgers, delicious butter. Skip the salmon (although dill sauce fantastic )and Monte cristo. Salad bar is iceberg lettuce, fixings, and 2 soups. Small, but does job. Clean restrooms, very friendly wait staff.

Date of visit: December 2015