“Usually like it but”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018

My husband and I go here to eat quite often and we are usually pretty pleased with the senior specials we get. Neither one of us had ever gotten the country fried steak before but we generally like it so both of us ordered it for the 1st time the other night. We really couldn't eat it, it was breaded steak ums, dry and tasted funny. We brought it home but I am throwing it out as neither one of us wants to eat it again. So I would advise everyone not to get the country fried steak, even if you have always loved it elsewhere. Also, I agree with the person who said the filling, that comes with many of the meats, is just wet bread. No taste, I just tell them I don't want the filling. Another thing, I like their chicken croquettes and I do want gravy, but they don't ask if you want it, they just give you gravy on them and if you order mashed potatoes. My brother in law ordered mashed potatoes and they put gravy on without asking. He doesn't like gravy and I forgot to mention that to him. So they should.

1  Thank Lorie K

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Been here many times food is outstanding portions are huge unreal love it hope to be back soon wait is worth it

Reviewed 23 March 2018

We visited this restaurant with several friends after seeing a great move and we couldn't have picked a better place. All 9 of us were seated quickly and we got the best server in the place. He got every order perfect and all the food was delicious. I enjoyed a vege wrap with grilled shrimp. Yum! If you want great diner food, this is really good! Enjoy!

Reviewed 13 March 2018

My wife and I ended up eating breakfast and a late dinner here on the same day. Breakfast was by far the better of the meals: great omelets and home fries, weak coffee. For dinner we had the Salisbury steak and broasted chicken (dark meat). The best part of the Salisbury steak dinner was the sweet potato side which was covered in a maple-flavored "gravy". The broasted chicken dinner consisted of two miniscule pieces of chicken that had clearly been cooked in the distant past. Kudos for a great bleu cheese dressing on the side salad.

1  Thank WasOnce
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Love this place. It is always busy which is a good sign to me. Don't trust eating at an empty restaurant. Food is great,portions are gigantic, and the menu is extensive. If you want breakfast for dinner have at it. Always a great experience dining here.