“Best Bar”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My girlfriend and I are frequent patrons. When there for lunch or dinner the staff is very friendly and attentive. Our favorite part of the restaurant is the bar. The bar tender is awesome. She is very friendly, knowledgeable and attentive. She makes great special order drinks or will mix your more traditional drinks perfectly. Your drink will not be empty long before she checks to see if you would like a refill.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The bartenders at Scooters are very friendly! I recently had dinner at the bar, and they were extremely attentive and as soon as I walked in said hello! They made me feel very welcome and had excellent service. They were very personable and it was a very warm and inviting atmosphere. And the food was delicious. Some of the best I've had in the Lancaster/Lititz area. Overall, a very enjoyable experience. I highly recommend a visit to Scooters. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great place to ear, pasta dishes were good and the service was very quick and friendly. Enjoyed the atmosphere and the country feel of the restaurant. The scooters are very cool and nostalgic.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

I appreciate how nice they are about ordering special choices because of food sensitivities. The gluten free, dairy free seafood pasta is a special treat, full of crab, scallops and shrimp. The staff is nice, they even ran my doggie bag out to me when I left it on the table.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

I visit Scooter’s Restaurant many times on a regular basis. My favorite things about it are the staff and amazing food! I always have a great time visiting the bar and the few times I sat in the dining room, I also received exceptional service! I love that the bartenders interact so well with us customers and I plan on continuing to come back more often!!

1  Thank lily0165