“A Welcome Stop”
Review of Fat Daddys Place

Fat Daddys Place
Ranked #16 of 42 Restaurants in Ligonier
Description: Family friendly restaurant,serving American fare and gourmet pizzas. Large selection of draft beers wine and spirits.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stopped for lunch on the recommendation of a local. We were not disappointed. The food was excellent and the beverages were cold. The waitress/bartender was great.She had a good sense of humor and made us fell welcome. The prices were also very reasonable.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

We were told about Fat Daddys by a local person. For some reason it is not listed under restaurants in Trip Advisor, but is listed under attractions ? We were gone from home for 8 days and the meal here was with out a doubt the best food for the money on the whole trip. My wife and I split a small pizza (biggest small pizza I have seen for a long time), I had a Coke and she had water and the bill was just under $13. If you are a pizza lover I think you will be as happy as I was.

1  Thank Kornkurt
Reviewed 13 July 2017

If you're in Ligonier, stop here and have a good meal or beer. The place has two sides to eat, the bar side and family side. The atmosphere is relaxed and all sorts of memorabilia hang on the walls throughout. The wait staff is friendly, dress is casual, and very reasonable prices. Great pizza, sandwiches, and soups, plus it's along Rt.30 W which makes it easy to pull off for that meal.

1  Thank brewlovers
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

My friends and I stopped by for a few beverages and bar food. I had the Italian hoagie and soup. The service and food were good and the service was adequate considering they were busy. I recommend stopping by if in the area.

Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

Anytime we are in the area, we always stop at Fat Daddy's. Great food especially the artisan Pizzas. The service is great with interesting bartenders who will always make you laugh. The owner is very dedicated and makes sure everything is top quality. Stop in!