Comfort Suites Amish Country(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
US$123
Agoda.com
US$139
US$171
Agoda.com
Fulton Steamboat Inn(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
US$122
Hotels.com
US$156
US$225
Walnut Lawn B&B(Lancaster)
US$139
All reviewsnice outdoor poolthe breakfast areacookiesbreakfast stafffree breakfastroom was cleanwould stay here againnice hoteleasy accessoff the highwaybusiness tripwafflesamish countrygreat place to stayconvenient locationfresh fruitwe've stayed
Reviewed 23 June 2018

This is the 2nd time we have stayed here. Rooms are very clean and staff is very helpful. Nice park close by which has a quiet, safe walking path. Breakfast was pretty standard Hampton Inn fare. It was hot and well supplied. Easy access to Route 30 and 340 so you can get around. 15 minutes from Sight and Sound. 15 minutes from Overlook Golf Course which was very nice.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Trisha H, Sales Manager at Hampton Inn Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Hello Dean,

Thank you for your 5 Star review of the Hampton Inn Lancaster. I am happy to hear you enjoyed my recommendation of Overlook Golf Course, just minutes away from our location, along with our beautiful walking park within walking distance of the hotel! We are pleased that our quiet, convenient location off of Route 30 met your needs while visiting the Lancaster area. We look forward to accommodating you during your next visit! Please let us know if we can assist you in the future and we will be happy to help!

Have a wonderful rest of your week!

Best,

Reviewed 22 June 2018

We loved the pool it was warm and very clean. The room was very nice and clean. We loved the breakfast...waffles! Yum! When we checked in all of us got bottled water, much needed. And loved the cookies in the evening.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello Geneva,

Thank you very much for your kind review! We are very happy to hear you enjoyed our seasonal outdoor pool, along with our delicious waffles from our complimentary deluxe hot breakfast buffet and our Hampton cookies. I'm glad you received your complimentary water at check in and we look forward to having you during your next visit to Lancaster! Please let us know if we can assist you with any future reservations and we will be happy to help.

Have a great afternoon!

Warmly,

Reviewed 22 June 2018

A friend and I stayed at the hotel for one night and I enjoyed the stay. The room was clean and comfortable and had just enough room for the two double beds that we needed. I am an early sunrise walker and was very pleased that there is a wonderful walking park within a couple of minutes of the hotel's entrance and I felt absolutely safe walking during the wee hours of the morning. The breakfast was delicious with lots of hot and cold options and I actually ate breakfast twice: One big breakfast and then I returned a couple of hours later for a "filler-up" before the breakfast closed. And I was pleasantly surprised that when I returned the second time there were a few additional yummies that had not been available earlier. I only had a couple of interactions with the staff but found them to be pleasant and welcoming. We were not there long enough to enjoy the hotel's amenities but I plan to return when for a longer stay.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Julia,

Thank you for your review of the Hampton Inn Lancaster. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed our park located within walking distance of our hotel, and were able to enjoy our complimentary deluxe hot breakfast from 6:00am-10:00am when you returned! We are happy to hear that each interaction you had with one of our staff members met your needs. We hope to accommodate you for more than one evening the next time you are in the Lancaster area!

As always, please let us know if we can assist you in the future and we will be happy to help.

Have a wonderful afternoon,

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Just stayed one night while visiting family. Very clean and comfortable hotel. Staff was friendly and helpful. I had a plumbing issue and they sent someone to fix it right away. Pool is beautiful and warm. I would definitely stay again. Lots of room to walk dogs. Very well maintained grounds.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear SASTPETE,

Thank you very much for your 5 Star review! We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed our newly renovated hotel, along with our award-winning staff members and pool area. We apologize that you experienced a plumbing issue while staying with us, but we are very happy to hear it was taken care of in a timely manner! We look forward to accommodating you during your next visit to the Lancaster area.

Have a wonderful afternoon!

Best,

Reviewed 20 June 2018

I was in town for a friends wedding and this was the hotel chosen/recommended for the guests to stay at. Check in process was rather quick and painless, the staff was friendly and accommodating. I used a

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Trisha H, Sales Manager at Hampton Inn Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear tmeadows1227,

Thank you for your kind review! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us while attending your friend's wedding. Our award-winning staff works with many wedding groups throughout the year and I am happy to hear your check in process was quick, easy and they met your needs. If we can be at any further assistance to you in the future, please let us know!

Thank you and we look forward to accommodating you again in the future!

Have a great weekend,