“Warm Weekend Retreat”
other travellers have booked this property
Cozy living room with fireplace, flat screen cable TV
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Cozy living room with fireplace, flat screen cable TV
Spacious living room and a Queen size sofa bed
Bedroom#1 with a King size bed, cable TV
Bedroom #2 with 2 Full size beds, cable TV and second balcony
Fully furnished kitchen!
Dinning room with beautiful lake views
Spacious balcony to enjoy the view with your meal!
#1 Full Bathroom
#2 Full Bathroom
View of the outside of our building
view from our balcony In the Fall
Community pool and hot tub
Peaceful neighborhood.
Big Boulder Ski Resort map
Big Boulder lake during the winter.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Lex L
“Unfair owner”
Reviewed 14 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

I have booked this property in spring break for one day and cancelled it right away on the same day. However, I have not received a full refund. I got just Refundable Deposit and was charged for the rest. I simply payed them for Nothing. It is so unfair. The owner does not even refund me blaming the website. The website blamed the owner. They are blaming each other. Overall, I do not recommend this property.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Nale J
“Warm Weekend Retreat”
Reviewed 7 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

My coworkers and I decided to treat ourselves to a well-deserved weekend away to refresh, replenish, and relaaaax; and boy did we. Despite the weather, we had an amazing time.

The environment is peaceful, serene, and calming; which is exactly what we were looking for. The condo itself was well-equipped with all basic amenities and appliances. We didn't have to Google anything because a binder was waiting for us with suggestions for local dining and shopping. We ended up eating out the first night and shopping to cook as a group the second night.

We stumbled upon a board games drawer. Have you ever played Trivial Pursuit after a few drinks with your closest coworkers? Try it!! Thanks RX for stocking that up. Who knew a rainy weekend could be such fun!
We treated ourselves at a local spa for massages earlier that day and took long walks when the rain stopped.

The 5 of us had plenty of personal space within the apartment to nap, read/write, watch TV, or have a chat in various areas without feeling crowded or getting in each other's way. We would definitely recommend this property for anyone looking to get away.

“Ms.”
Reviewed 10 November 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Beautiful place and great view. Just what my son and I needed to unwind. I would love to visit again.

“Just what we needed”
Reviewed 9 November 2016 for a stay in August 2016

This condo is amply furnished and near restaurants and activities. It was quiet, relaxing and a great place to rejuvenate.

“Rental was immaculate”
Reviewed 29 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We enjoyed our stay. The unit was clean and comfortable. My wife and I would definitely rent this again with out any problem.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Unit was exactly as described.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$150
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing