Lowest prices for your stay
US$122
US$122
Trip.com
US$116
Comfort InnUS$122
Hotels.comUS$122
ZenHotels.comUS$139
All reviews room was clean front desk twin rocks the breakfast area definitely stay here again
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 May 2021 via mobile

This place got good reviews so we decided to stop here it was very convenient right off the highway the room was clean we had a king sized bed the bathroom was clean the staff was very friendly it was all that we needed for one night.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2020

I was a bit nervous about staying here because someone I was visiting told me that a friend had a very bad experience. I was very satisfied . The room was exceptionally clean, the hotel was quiet, I looked out my window at grass and there was plenty of safe parking.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 28 June 2020 via mobile

The handicap room we stayed in was terrible. The sink has a huge crack and the faucet came off in my hands! The back parking lot, were all the parking is located, is full of pot holes.
The staff did wear masks, which were required of everyone, which is the only good thing I can say about this place.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Barbara B
Erik T, Manager at Comfort Inn Pocono Lakes Region, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2020

Thank you for your review. We apologize for experience that you have described. If you could please call us directly so we can speak to you in more detail about the issues you had during your stay.

570-689-4148.

Reviewed 26 February 2020

My BIL needed a BR with walk-in shower and grab bars all around. This Inn was close to rt 80. We used 2 rooms and. Found easy parking, comfortable breakfast room. We will stay again next month on our trip north. Interstate 81S was 15 minutes.

Date of stay: February 2020
Erik T, Manager at Comfort Inn Pocono Lakes Region, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2020

Thank you for your review! We are so glad that we were able to accommodate and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

Reviewed 10 November 2019

We like to stay at Comfort Inns when we can and this one was great! It is an older hotel and could use some remodeling but was exceptionally clean. Our beds were very comfortable with all the nice pillows. They had one of the better breakfasts that I've had at Comfort Inns. (Had gluten free options too) There was lemon water, hot water and teas, coffee available all day. Didn't meet a staff member who wasn't friendly. I really liked the AC/HEATER because it didn't shut off and on waking you up at night. We stayed 5 nights and slept great! The bathroom was VERY small but shower was nice. Had a large selection of TV channels too. We will definitely stay here again because it was clean, comfortable, and felt homey.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Linda F
Aimee H, General Manager at Comfort Inn Pocono Lakes Region, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2019

Thank you very much! We hope that you will return to stay with us again in the future!

The Comfort Team