Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 February 2020

Went here for Sunday all you can eat brunch. The food was horrible. I literally spit out the eggs. Upon speaking with one of the owners at the end of our meal, I told him how unhappy and unsatisfied we were. I told him most of it tasted like prepackaged food, and not homemade made on the premises. He then admitted it was indeed prepackaged and brought in from outsources. I told him i was displeased with 90% of what I tasted that day. I told him I spit out the eggs and the mac n cheese looked like it came from a can. He said it did! I was beside myself, especially considering we paid $15 pp for this brunch! When I got my coffee, I added the creamers they had on the table. There were white things floating in my coffee after that! I told the waitress and she said "yes, those creamers always do that"! Seriously? They know this but continue to use those creamers? l We will never go back after our horrible experience, because if those foods were from an outside source and prepackaged, then you have to wonder if other foods for lunches and dinners are also? Its so sad that these owners do not seem to take any pride in their restaurant. Prepackaged foods is NOT the way to succeed and keep people coming back. Hire a chef that can actually cook homemade foods on premises and stop cutting corners. if I wanted prepackaged food that you just heat up, I could have make a trip to Sam's club! When I go out to eat, I want to spend my money to treat myself on homemade foods that is as good as my own food or better! These owners should be ashamed of themselves!

Date of stay: February 2020
Relax29769906524, Manager at The New Inn at Lackawaxen, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2020

I'm sorry you were displeased. From what I remember, you sat with your plate to the side, as your husband ate quite well here on Sunday. All of our food is home cooked by our chefs, and not prepackaged. As a matter of fact, we were rated Best Breakfast Buffet in the River Reporter just this month in February. We have two great chefs with 30+ years of experience. As far as the creamers, they are packaged! The creamers sometimes separate when opened. Nothing new, happens with all those little packaged creamers, they are fresh, used in all establishments, and that's what some of them do. If you would had like regular milk for your coffee, we have that. We had over 100 people here on Sunday for Brunch, and had the opportunity to speak to most of the guest, and all of them satisfied. We also had over 100 guest here for Dinner that evening, and again had the opportunity to speak to our guest, all who were satisfied, enjoy our establishment, our customer service and our food. We have plenty of returning customers who love what we do. Again, sorry that you did not enjoy.

Reviewed 6 November 2019

Loved sitting outside with great views of the river, Bonus is that you may be lucky enough to see an eagle fly by. The friendly staff made it even nicer. The food was good but not what we expected - different recipe.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 29 July 2019

Sat on the deck on a sunday afternoon looking at the upper D sipping delish strawberry margarita and noshing on very yummy garlic parmesan wings and a fantastic smoked brisket sandwich. Definitely worth a stop if you are up in the area.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Barbara Spanton, Owner at The New Inn at Lackawaxen, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2020

Thank you Navigate! Thank you for your support! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 22 July 2019

Limited menu, was very pricey for the local area, server was very pleasant, drinks ok, nothing on the menu for dinner jumped out and said pick me. Dining area wide open no atmosphere, can not get reservations for the outside deck area.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello Sue, I am sure you realize we are in a pandemic and we are at limited capacity with dining at this time, and have to take reservations. Folks do make reservations days in advance. Please call in advance if you need dining outside. Our indoor dining is very limited at this time as well, social distancing with our tables, and following CDC guidelines, we are not able to have anything on our dining tables, and tables are limited as well. Our menu is limited due to the pandemic, and having to throw away our menus after every use, and a full dinning menu if not feasible at this time for us. We also are required to shut down our 2 bars, so not much atmosphere with that, that's for sure. We do offer smokehouse and seafood every Friday, Sat. and Sunday, with our "Temp" regular menu and have entertainment every weekend outdoors. First we heard we are a little pricy, most folks say we are the best price in the area. Hopefully you get to visit when things are somewhat back to normal, as we have an amazing staff, although limited when folks want to stay home an live off the gvmt, they work hard, have great customer service skills, and our chefs are amazing. We are packed most weekends, which says a great deal for our establishment. Wish we were open full blow, so you can get the ultimate experience. Thank you and enjoy your day.

Reviewed 28 May 2019

The employees there are very polite.The menu was derversified and not limited. The food came out fast and cooked just right. Prices are reasonable. The atmosphere is friendly and makes you comfortable.

Date of stay: May 2019

Thank you USvet! Thank you for your support! Have a great day.