“Great choice of healthy food in trendy industrial style restauarant”
Review of True Food Kitchen

True Food Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
True Food Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 161 Restaurants in King of Prussia
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The place holds 222 guests in a very airy and open plan setting with industrial overtones (Edison lamps on long wires, AC pipework showing, etc.).
Friendly staff and a small, but good menu provide healthy alternatives. My daughter was not overly impressed at being offered kale salad or sweet potato hash with her grass fed burger, but it was worth coming here just to see the look on her face!
The food was great - warning the Panang curry is spicy - phew (and I like spicy food!)
Overall a good dining experience.

1  Thank uktravailer

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

First time for dinner I was a little disappointed since most of the entrees seemed more lunch-like than dinner. But I met the same friend here for lunch/brunch and it was fantastic. I ordered the egg, chicken sausage sandwich which came with sweet potato hash browns. I think it was the best egg sandwich I’ve ever had. A bit of avocado, tomato and cheese. Cant wait to go back.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Had never heard of True Food Kitchen but decided to check it out and boy are we glad we did!! From the moment we sat down, Dee our waitress, was so helpful and adorable!! We all got a fruity non - alcoholic drink - all were delicious and we couldn’t decide which was our favorite! The Kale Gauc was amazing and we Split the Pad Thai which was the perfect heat and so delicious! We ended our meal with the flourless chocolate cake - just perfect!! Thank you True Food Kitchen for a lovely dining experience!!!! So sad we don’t live close by!!!

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Awesome experience, very friendly waitresses and food was delicious. We had a cup of lentil soup - it tasted fresh and light. We also had guacamole with grapefruit and ancient grains bowl - that tasted very delicious.
Overall great experience !

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Went with friends for the first time. Didn't really know much about it, but I was willing to try a new place! It was probably one of the best meals I've ever had! I had the ancient grain bowl... presentation amazing! I was hesitant as to what it would taste like; it was beyond anything I imagined! We ordered the veggies appetizer with 3 dips. Again presentation phenomenal and veggies were the freshest I've ever eaten. I didn't think it was pricey, but that's all relative to what pricey is to everyone. Drinks were great as well. My dinner dates loved their meals as well. You can add a protein (I did not) to most of your menu choices. Highly recommend!