“Great view.”

Ranked #4 of 179 Restaurants in Johnstown
Price range: US$8 - US$26
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Asiago's is a Tuscan Italian restaurant that specializes in using only the freshest ingredients and homemade sauces to create unique appetizers, entrees & desserts. Our upscale Romanesque atmosphere creates the perfect environment for your lunch, dinner, engagement party, anniversary, birthday or what ever the occasion. Located atop the Johnstown Incline with a scenic view of the Johnstown skyline, Asiago's is the perfect choice for all of lifes special moments.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The food is good, but the view is fantastic. Service was good, no complaints. Worth coming here, if you never have been.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We were very happy with our choices.. from apps to dessert!Essence , our waitress, was a great server, and very helpful and patient with my hubbie and I . With it being our first visit, she made our first experience , even better than expected!Definite do -over!!

Reviewed 13 February 2018

When my friend and I visited the Incline train she mentioned that the restaurant at the top was supposed to be really good. Since it was lunch time we decided we'd try it out. It really was very good.

The atmosphere was nice with tableclothes and cloth napkins. The service was good, with our server being very attentive and friendly.

The food was great. My friend is vegetarian and there were several vegetarian options (which Italian places typically always have, but still there was a nice selection of choices).

The side salad had olives, (a few too many) croutons, and shaved parmesan. The house dressing was very pleasant. I got the eggplant parmesan that came with a side of spaghetti. It was really good and there was a lot of it, for lunch, so I had to take some home.

We really enjoyed our meal.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

Traveled up the hill, long twisty road to see the incline (closed of course for the season, after all it's 10 degrees out). Took some pictures from the incline and seen the sign for Asiago's. Checked my trusty tripadvisor app quickly and decided to go for it. Sat down right away, great waitress. Beautiful view of Johnstown while we ate. Food was great. I am a meat lover and this was probably the best Filet Mignon I've had in the past 5 years. Wife had scallops and they were the large diver kind. Kids each liked there meal as well. Will return some day when the incline is open for the season. We would like to set outside for the view the next time. Only issue was it was very cold in the room facing the town view.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

Great views. Food, not so great...We have eaten here a few times and for the price, just not impressed.