“Beautifully relaxed feel”

Beachouse Cafe
Ranked #6 of 26 Restaurants in Woolgoolga
Cuisines: Indian, Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Fun, Funky & Fresh new beach inspired cafe. Serving breakfast & lunch 7 days a week with dinners coming soon for Summer 17 Friday and Saturday nights with live music Fridays. Serving all local and fresh produce we take great care in our menu and special options giving you great taste and flavours. Our motivated and committed team strive for only the best results in satisfaction from our coffee, food and service. Pop in and visit us 7 days a week from 5.30am! Good vibes only!!!
Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

Had breakfast here. The staff were so friendly, taking time to chat, even though they were busy. The atmosphere is lovely and relaxed. Very airy and natural. Just like a beach cafe should be. Coffee was great and the brekkie was divine. I had corn and zucchini fritters. The menu is great, and was hard to choose. Will definitely be back.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (233)

Reviewed 23 February 2021

What a great find. Perched on the edge of the beach with tables outside the front and an expansive area inside too. Extremely tasteful and eclectic furniture; not something I have seen much of in Australia.
Service was friendly and quick. The Smashed Avo on sourdough with feta was superb. My wife had a glorious iced coffee topped with fantastic calorie busting fresh cream (all the way from Dubbo, she was told!) - beautiful.
Thank you.

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 26 December 2020

Almost one month that I come here every day, and I notice the waitress still not really nice with me. I am French but my english is good, and they are not trying to understand me when I’m talking, and look at me like I am weird. I don’t feel comfortable when I order a coffee there cause I feel they are judging.
That’s why I’ll not come anymore, which is sad because this cafe is really nice and the food good too.
Maybe one day, they will dream to travel or live in another country, and I wish that day they will understand that feeling.

MAX

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 8 December 2020 via mobile

Consistently good coffee. Every visit offers good service and a consistent quality of coffee. Good atmosphere and location in town.

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 17 October 2020 via mobile

Very good coffee, very good breakfast !great service will visit again. I had the veggie breakfast with extras and it was one of the best I’ve tasted

Date of visit: October 2020