All reviewscommon kitchenaviation museumother guestsgood sizecabinplanekeyloungebedroomensuitefridgefacilitiesaccommodationmotel
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

A great value for money place to stay with breakfast. Well appointed rooms with good heating. The communal area and kitchen makes self catering easy. Excellent bathroom and comfy bed. Everything spotless.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
GM2666, Public Relations Manager at SkyLodge Temora Accommodation, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Hi Hilary,
Thank you for your detailed review!
We think that we have a great offering here, and we are pleased that you feel the same way. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

The accommodation is out of town, yet close to everything, I love this place. It is always spotlessly clean, and as you let yourself in and out, the communication is fantastic.
The option of having a fully working kitchen, is great for those people that choose to self cater.

Room Tip: All rooms are individually of a central lounge area, all fantastic
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your review!

We are so pleased that you continue to return to SkyLodge, and that you enjoy your time here.

Reviewed 10 May 2018

Booked this on a weekday so the plane mad wifey could indulge herself while I had business in town. Only problem was that the family rooms only have a single room, meaning it's a bit hard to escape if somebody's snoring. I was aware of a few other working guys who arrived only to cancel their booking when they found this out.

Shower actually works, unlike many other cabin accommodations these days. Kitchen is obviously full size and lounge is great although a TV in the lounge would have been appreciated.

All in all, a great place to stay if you're hoping to see the museum and airfield properly without having to use the car.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
GM2666, General Manager at SkyLodge Temora Accommodation, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Hi Paul, Thank you for your thorough review. I hope your wife enjoyed her time at the Museum! We did consider a TV in the lounge room, but decided against it, as it could cause complaints if someone was watching TV in the communal area while others were sleeping, or if the choice of show was inappropriate for other visitors, such as children.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

This was my first experience at the Lodge for the 28 April Airshow in Temora. WOW! This is a really well done accommodation - I was pleasantly surprised. It's great for a group of friends especially as each Lodge includes 4 rooms, each with it's own bathroom, all 4 share a living room and a kitchen with complimentary breakfast. It's been recently refurbished and even the beds were super comfy. I always travel with my pillow; and I didn't have to worry about at the Lodge - never happened to me before. I'd highly recommend to stay there - it's right on the airport - close to all the action.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Peter H, General Manager at SkyLodge Temora Accommodation, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Hi Anna!
Thanks for your feedback, we are so glad you enjoyed your stay, and we hope that you enjoyed the Airshow just as much! We hope to see you again

Reviewed 23 April 2018

Room was initially a little tricky to find, however, was worth the slight difficulty, would have been easier before dark. Room was very clean and comfortable, much quieter than staying at an in town motel. The shared kitchen / lounge area gave us an opportunity to meet some of the other guests, The check in procedure was great for any latecomers especially, Staff were very friendly and helpful Many aviation related books available to read. Looking forward to our next stay.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Hi Ricky, I apologise that the room was a little hard to find. I would appreciate any ideas on how to make the process easier please. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back.