Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 21/06/25
SAVE US$15
Expedia.comUS$187
PricelineUS$187
CheapTicketsUS$187
All reviews secure parking business trip one bedroom apartment great stay place to stay washing machine and dryer enjoyed my stay close to shops convenient location centre of town great accommodation jervis bay walking distance comfortable stay easy access south coast facilities
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 November 2020 via mobile

We stayed at the Quest for 2 nights using it as a central location to explore what Jervis bay has to offer.
The room was well equipped and very clean.
We were in room 308A... thought it a little strange that we shared a common front door with the room next to us...
Bed was comfy... we were given complementary ice cream in the freezer. .
Welcome folder has all relevant information one would need for their stay.
My only gripe was the bathroom seemed very tight.. the door opened onto the toilet bowl..I kept scratching my arm on the toilet paper holder as it was too close to the loo and was a little sharp being made of metal..
And finally the shower floor was extremely slippery when wet.
Other than that there's nothing bad or negative to comment about this location.
Close to shops and food outlets.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
James Blanchett, Owner at Quest Nowra, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2020

Dear ALSYDCANTELL,
Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit to the beautiful Shoalhaven and for taking the time to post a review.
I'm glad to hear you were happy with your apartment overall.
A number of our apartments have a shared vestibule area with an adjoining apartment. This offers flexibility for groups staying together who wish to open up rooms internally and only close the external entry door, such as extended families.
Thank you for your comments about the shower floor too. It's always helpful to receive this kind of feedback so we can continue to improve the experience for our guests.
I hope you had a wonderful time exploring Jervis Bay and surrounds. It's a truly magical part of the world. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back again on your next visit to the region.

Reviewed 28 October 2020

I found the overall stay with Quest Nowra to be as expect with a reputation for professionalism and cleanliness. HOWEVER, I found the staff to be stale with their mannerisms and I was blatantly lied to and told I must have missed it. Would stay here again if I had to BUT not by choice.

Date of stay: September 2020

Dear tonydekwant,
I'd like to express my sincere apologies that you were made to feel like you were at fault regarding the message about your room readiness.
This is definitely not in line wiht the usual high standard of professionalism and courtesy that we show our guests. After investigation with the team I believe there was an error on our part. A text message should have been sent advising you that your room was ready and our team believed this had a been done when it had not. Our communication with you in this instance was not at all acceptable and I'm very sorry for that.
I hope that you will return to stay with us again in the future so that we can show you the friendly and respectful service for which our hotel is usually known.

Reviewed 26 October 2020

Quest Apartment in Nowra provide a quality stay comparable with those available in Capital Cities. The rooms are very clean, well appointed and spacious. The kitchen was most functional as were the bathroom and bedroom.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
James Blanchett, Owner at Quest Nowra, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2020

Dear Pete,
Thank you for your fantastic review.
In line with the Quest Apartment Hotels brand, we aim to provide the same exceptional, friendly service and quality acccommodation that you would expect in any city across the country.
The team and I are so pleased that you were happy with your apartment and hope you had a comfortable and enjoyable stay overall.
It would be our pleasure to welcome you back on your next visit to the beautiful Shoalhaven region.

Reviewed 19 October 2020

Clean space, bright and friendly. Nice apartment in the center of town with all the modernism you need.Easy to get to from Sydney, Lots of Restaurant and fantastic Cafe within 5 minutes walk. Prices was reasonable for NSW

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
James Blanchett, Owner at Quest Nowra, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2020

Dear stephanecarrier68,
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to post a review for our hotel.
It wonderful to hear that you were happy with your apartment and that you enjoyed our central location in town with restaurants and cafes just a short walk away.
I hope we'll have the pleasure of welcoming you back to stay with us again on your next visit to the South Coast.

Reviewed 5 October 2020 via mobile

Quest Nowra was a great base from which to explore Jervis Bay. It's also located in the centre on Nowra, close to cafes, supermarkets, etc.

The studio room was modern and clean, no issues at all. The gym was minimal but adequate (see pic), and the secure carpark worth the additional $10/day for the convenience.

Staff were always friendly and helpful, even when the hotel was completely full over the long weekend.

The price for a studio was about A$180/night over the long weekend, which reasonable given the rates of other motels, etc., in the area.

Overall, would stay again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tom B
James Blanchett, Owner at Quest Nowra, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2020

Dear Tom,
Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to leave such a comprehensive review for our hotel.
I'm very glad to hear that you were happy with the friendly and helpful service provided by our wonderful team and will be sure to pass on your compliments.
I'm also glad to hear you had time to get out and about to explore stunning Jervis Bay.
We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you're in the beautiful Shoalhaven region.