Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
US$150
View deal
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
All reviews secure parking business trip one bedroom apartment great stay place to stay washing machine and dryer enjoyed my stay close to shops convenient location centre of town great accommodation jervis bay walking distance comfortable stay easy access south coast facilities
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 July 2019

If you're looking for a neat and tidy place to stay this is it. It is very spacious and has all that you need for a comfortable stay. The staff are very friendly and accomodating and the free parking is a bonus.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JamesBlanchett, Owner at Quest Nowra, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2019

Dear cwellh325897,
What fabulous feedback! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel with others.
I'm very glad to hear that you enjoyed the cleanliness and spaciousness of your apartment and the service provided by our lovely team.
I do hope we'll have the pleasure of welcoming you back to stay with us again on your next visit to Nowra.

Reviewed 18 July 2019

For my business trip, everything was perfect. Only issue is that the parking bays are a little tight.
I had difficulty getting my TV to hook up to my laptop but was fixed with one call to reception.
Asked for an extra shampoo and was supplied with no questions...Enjoyed my stay

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Richard,
We really appreciate you choosing our hotel for your recent business trip to Nowra and for sharing such kind words about your stay.
It's an absolute pleasure for us to hear that everything was perfect and that my wonderful team were on hand to assist with everything that you needed for an enjoyable stay.
I do hope we'll have the pleasure of welcoming you back on your next trip to the region, either for business or leisure.

Reviewed 14 July 2019 via mobile

This is one of the nicest quest places I’ve stayed at. A very new and spacious building with quiet rooms and everything you need. Lovely surprise in the fridge- complimentary dessert and water bottles. Highly recommend this hotel. We wished we could have stayed longer

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank dianecW1039CP
JamesBlanchett, Owner at Quest Nowra, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2019

Dear Diane,
What wonderful feedback! It's such a pleasure to hear that you really enjoyed your stay with us. We too wish you could have stayed longer.
Thank you so much for choosing Quest Nowra and for taking the time to post a review recommending our hotel to others.
The team and I look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed 9 July 2019

Clean, convenient and easy. I would recommend to anyone travelling to Nowra. Close to everything and great little cafe attached for Breakfast. Very reasonable price as well. The parking was handy also!

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Sarah,
Thanks so much for sharing your great feedback with the TripAdvisor community.
It's wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us and were happy with the amenities we provide.
I'll be sure to pass on your compliments to the Cockatoo Cafe located in our building.
The team and I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 8 July 2019

The room was spotlessly clean and spacious with all the amenities you would expect. We liked the fact that the hotel tried to be environmentally friendly with the lights in the corridors etc coming on only when needed rather than staying on all the time.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear 213CMM,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Quest Nowra and for your fantastic feedback.
I will be sure to pass on your compliments to our wonderful housekeeping team.
There are a number of great features in our building aimed at reducing our impact on the environment, including the motion activated hall lighting and auto shut-off on the air-conditioning when doors and window are open.
Thank you again for your kind words, we are so pleased you had a comfortable stay with us. I do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the future.