Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Travelocity
ZenHotels.com
US$182
US$173
View deal
Orbitz.com
Expedia.comUS$182
All reviews secure parking business trip one bedroom apartment great stay place to stay washing machine and dryer enjoyed my stay close to shops convenient location centre of town great accommodation jervis bay walking distance comfortable stay easy access south coast facilities
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 July 2019

I really enjoyed all the amenities, location, cleanliness and staff. I did find the room location (which faced the road) was extremely busy all night and therefor quite noisy. I did find sleeping difficult at times.

Date of stay: July 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JamesBlanchett, Owner at Quest Nowra, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2019

Dear Tour09816763488,
Many thanks for taking the time to post a review and five-star rating for our hotel.
I'm really pleased to hear that you had a great experience with us overall.
My apologies that you found that noise from the road disturbing. We have alternative rooms that face away from the road which may be a great choice for your next stay. When you're booking, please contact our friendly Reception team and they will note your room preference in the system and we'll do our very best to make this happen for you.
Again, thank you for sharing your feedback.
We look forward to your next visit with us at Quest Nowra.
James Blanchett

Reviewed 1 July 2019

All is good
desperately needs more secure parking spaces (how ?)
would have breakfast in if it was 6 AM
The swipe machine is in a position that is difficult for a larger vehicles to straighten up to enter (maybe a remote type of sender or the swipe pole out in the drive to axess before turning in to the parking )

Dear Seaside60990159489,
Thank you for staying with us on your recent trip to Nowra. We also really appreciate you taking the time to post a review, especially your comments about the car park entry. This sort of feedback is really helpful for us to continue improving the experience for our guests.
The Cockatoo Cafe located in our building is independently owned and operated so I'll also be sure to pass on your comments about their opening time.
I do hope you had an enjoyable stay with us overall. The team and I look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed 24 June 2019

Great Staff, great facility. Close to everything. The room was clean, warm, but I COULD open the window, great view of sunrise when I woke, couldn't take picky though, as flyscreen was in the way. Car parking facilities.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JamesBlanchett, Owner at Quest Nowra, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2019

Dear FarAway,
Thanks so much for staying with us and for your wonderful five-star review.
I'm so pleased to hear you were happy with our hotel and our central location in town.
It's always lovely to be able to get some fresh air into your room, it's certainly something I appreciate when I travel too.
I do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 21 June 2019 via mobile

This accommodation is relaxing and friendly. Lovely cafe for coffee and breakfast also perfectly located.
Walking distance to shopping centre and restaurants.
The rooms are spacious and tidy. The staff are friendly and professional.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Roving144190,
What wonderful feedback, thank you!
I'm so pleased to hear that you were happy with your apartment and the service provided by our lovely team.
The Cockatoo Cafe located in our foyer is independently owned and operated so I'll be sure to pass on your compliments to their team.
I hope we'll have the pleasure of welcoming you back to stay with us again on your next visit to the beautiful Shoalhaven region.
James Blanchett

Reviewed 18 June 2019 via mobile

Great location close to nursing home. Clean well appointed room opted to stay in an executive room with lounge area, washing machine & dryer. Cafe just near the foyer was a great place for breakfast with great coffee. Secure car park, highly recommend. Staff went above and beyond to assist us with late flights in from interstate.

Trip type: Travelled with family
JamesBlanchett, Owner at Quest Nowra, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2019

Dear Goormadda,
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review for our hotel.
I'm very glad to hear that our location was convenient for your visits to the nursing home. It was our pleasure to accommodate the late arrivals in order to make things easier during your stay.
The Cockatoo Cafe located adjacent to our foyer area is independently owned and run so I'll be sure to pass on your compliments to the owner. I'm glad to hear you had a great experience there.
A warm welcome awaits your return to Quest Nowra should you be in the area again in the future.