Lowest prices for your stay
US$98
Free cancellation until 21/06/24
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 21/06/25
Expedia.comUS$97
CheapTicketsUS$97
eDreamsUS$98
All reviews indoor pool smoking area coffee bar great coffee pleasant stay off the highway thai restaurant comfortable bed across the road cafe on site bbq area would definitely stay here again clean rooms quiet location an overnight stay after hours close to town
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 February 2021

Pleasant Way River Lodge was absolutely wonderful. Incredibly clean and all the staff were friendly and very helpful. I have to say having a cafe, The Tin Shed, on site is a huge draw card! To be able to open your door walk 5 meters have breakfast and plan your day was brilliant. I was also impressed with how little noise I heard from other rooms, if I didn't know any better I would have thought we were the only ones staying there! I would definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: February 2021
Cathleen Chang, Owner at Pleasant Way River Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2021

Many thanks for trying us out and so pleased you had a super positive experience. Glad you enjoyed the room and on-site cafe. Chris has been hugely popular and the locals love him too! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 February 2021

Check-in was easy, the room is spacious and has all the amenities including a microwave, the room was also very clean and tidy. The Airconditioning was perfect. The whole place was quiet and noisy.I liked the express check-out and the express key drop slot.

Things to improve: extend the reception office opening hours, I had to take the luggage with me to work because I had to start work at 08:00 but the reception office starts at 08:30 am. Adding a hair conditioner and more soap bar. There was only one milk in the fridge which I drank on the first day of my stay but this has not been added in the fridge on the second day.

Overall, If I will be back to Nowra, I am 100% sure that I will be staying at Pleasant Way River Lodge

Date of stay: February 2021
Cathleen Chang, General Manager at Pleasant Way River Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2021

Thank you so much for your stay and feedback. Let us know what you need next time and happy to accommodate your needs. Because of COVID, we have changed our services to “as needs basis” to protect our guests and staff. But it is very important to us to make sure our customers are looked after. Just call us next time when you are coming through.

Reviewed 23 January 2021 via mobile

Great value for money. Located very close to Shoalhaven River. Very friendly and supportive staff. The room was clean and amenities are good for price. Staff was happy to answer any questions and provided local area information.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Wonderful to hear you had a nice stay. Thank you for your business. It’s always appreciated to hear feedback, especially positive comments I could pass onto our staff! Hope to help you out in the future!

Reviewed 16 January 2021 via mobile

We stayed one night in the family room upstairs and we found the rooms very clean and comfortable. Tv in each room which is great if you need it.
Has little bits of older style character in the rooms, but still nice all the same.
The cafe downstairs also is super handy!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you so much for your stay and lovely feedback. So pleased to hear you had a nice experience. Glad you had enjoyed our cafe. It’s been a hit with customers and local patrons. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 10 January 2021 via mobile

Was not expecting much but was quite surprised at the quality of these premises. Bed was super comfortable and the shower great - easy to use and lots of pressure.
Only real downer was people smoking on the balcony - we were forced to close our door

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Cathleen Chang, Owner at Pleasant Way River Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2021

Thank you for the feedback. Glad it was overall a great experience. So sorry to hear about the smoking. It is against our policies so will promptly put up more signs. Really appreciate that.