Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 21/06/24
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia.comUS$141
eDreamsUS$143
CheapTicketsUS$141
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 February 2020 via mobile

Clean, large, modern rooms. This is a very nice accommodation in the Nowra/Shoalhaven/Worrigee area. The owner/managers are extremely nice and accommodating. The pool is modern and clean. It’s a really nice place to stay. Breakfast is terrific!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 January 2020

The room is very spacious and clean. Bed was really comfortable to sleep in. The reception staff was friendly and helpful. It is located 7 mins from the town center so quite convenient to grab a bite or to the supermarkets.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 8 May 2019

Good accommodation, clean and large room. My room overlooked the golf course so it was a very pleasant view sitting at my balcony.

The heated pool looks very nice, certainly a great stop if you have a family.

Room tip: Rooms at the end of the golf course are quieter
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 April 2019 via mobile

I recently stayed here with my husband and toddler as it was recommended to me. We found it to be relaxing, with friendly staff and well cleaned. The breakfast was great but it’s good to know that in the family spa room you can make your own breakfast with a toaster, kettle, complimentary tea and coffee with biscuits as well as a microwave and fridge.

We also enjoyed the peace and quiet that surrounded us there. The pool was nice and clean and the spa bath in the room was great! I did think it was a bit pricey however I could not really fault this place. Our room was downstairs which had sliding doors to allow easy access on to the grass area, to our car and the pool. This also allowed us to sit outside and enjoy fresh air as well as allowing my little one to play.

It’s well situated from Greenwell Point which has a big play area, great for kids, right by the water and a cafe. It also makes other areas easy to access e.g beaches, zoo, tree tops adventure, Ferry to Huskisson, places to eat, Coles.

All in all we had a good experience and it was definitely a holiday away from home with no stress. Our room had all the essentials and more than I expected. I’d highly recommend it for anyone wanting a chilled and easy holiday with young children.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2019 via mobile

I was staying here for a business meeting and was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the accommodation. Nice large comfortable rooms with a beautiful view of the golf course.
Beds were comfortable.
A short stroll next door provided meals at the club which was the venue for our meeting.

A little criticism is that the room doors don’t automatically lock when they close. Some colleagues were horrified when they realised their rooms were left unlocked by just shutting the door when they left. Turning a key in the lock when leaving is not something most people do these days.

The bathroom lighting is also very dim. The lights do not offer enough lighting for the mirror.

Date of stay: April 2019